Kimitohitategaya

Jul 11, 2023
I know it s good and all but guys i m really struggling...i mean...i already played this type of game but right now i don t know how to advance in the event. I don t understand how the task section in his phone work. Like right now the main quest tell me to inspect the office and when i go to the office of lust enterprise nothing happens. Does anyone have tip for me please....

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I know it s good and all but guys i m really struggling...i mean...i already played this type of game but right now i don t know how to advance in the event. I don t understand how the task section in his phone work. Like right now the main quest tell me to inspect the office and when i go to the office of lust enterprise nothing happens. Does anyone have tip for me please....
If it looks greyed out, that means there are no more main task missions available. You can focus on the Asuka section of the task menu.

goppun

Nov 17, 2022
That is the end of version 0.5. Now you can fuck with Asuka in her room. After you go through the vaginal sex scene and 69 scene, you can sneak into her room at night and that will unlock the anal scene.
my game only gives those two options and no matter which day of the week i do the night sneaking in i can't get the anal scene

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyHentaiFantasy-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
My Hentai Fantasy [v0.4.3] [Naughty Capy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Hi buddy
can you upgrade to the current version?
as soon as you can obviously.

thanks as always (y)

Reactions: CaballeroOne

Kelser

Jun 29, 2021

Jogo traduzido por mim, PTBRASIL
Traduçao rapida, sem revisoes mas jogavel.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes