Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I got to the point where Rei is revealed to part of the special team and I just noticed that the Main Task states "Explore the office". I've been playing this game for a couple of hours now, and I've only done the route for Asuka. Was he main quest supposed to go further than "Explore the office" and it just bugged for me?
If it looks greyed out, that means there are no more main task missions available. We will change it to "No more tasks available" to avoid confusion.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Wasn't impressed by this game. Got tired of wandering around and staring at the same NPCs. Deleted out of sheer boredom and frustration of being constantly denigrated by another character.

Screenshots looked promising, but apparently that was the best parts of the game.

What a giant waste of time game.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Wow this game is great. One of the best isekai anime waifu games i've played. Actually giving them a story and backstories, but set as a reason they are in one universe is genius, and the animations are great. Hope this keeps up. Only thing i'd suggest is shortcuts to rooms when in buildings.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Naughty Capy

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
is stuck at the asking Yor for a dress quest and once i found Yor she is only saying the same questions
We uploaded a hotfix for the bug, it is available on itch.io.

But if you don't want to download it again, you can just avoid going to class on Monday (Unless the task you are trying to do says so) and also avoid making more money than $400, that should fix it. (If you are in a loop already and can't advance with the task, you need to start a fresh save file, remember that you can skip the whole first week so you don't need to go through all of that again)

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I'm getting an error when trying to load my save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Save files from older versions are not compatible with one another. In order to get a better experience, you need to start from the beginning. We have a "Skip first week" button, and on the next version 0.6 (now available for patrons, coming for free on October 23), we added a "Skip to new content" button. That way, you don't need to start from the beginning if you already played it

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Save files from older versions are not compatible with one another. In order to get a better experience, you need to start from the beginning. We have a "Skip first week" button, and on the next version 0.6 (now available for patrons, coming for free on October 23), we added a "Skip to new content" button. That way, you don't need to start from the beginning if you already played it
oh ... Okay. Thanks.
I think I'll start back from the beginning then. I haven't played since 0.4 version.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
lol I see the matrix reference header (1).jpg "
"The Matrix Is A Prison For Your Mind, Escape It… And Unlock A New Reality!"

Last edited:

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Reached the end of the content and so far I got scenes with Mirai and Asuka only. Are there scenes with other characters too ?

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Reached the end of the content and so far I got scenes with Mirai and Asuka only. Are there scenes with other characters too ?
On the 0.5 yes, the next version (Coming to the public on October 23) Included scenes with 3 new characters

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes