Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
Once the main task quest is greyed out you completed it. Make sure to also check out the "routes tab" and click on the arrows next to the text that says "Main Story" on the task menu.
Hey naughty capy I'm at the beginning where is saying I need to choose my path and I'm not sure which one to pick , could you help me ?

Reactions: Naughty Capy

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Hey naughty capy I'm at the beginning where is saying I need to choose my path and I'm not sure which one to pick , could you help me ?
Sure! "Releveal reality" will continue the game. If you choose the option to live in ignorance the game will end.

Timeout---

Sep 3, 2023
[ COTIZO = "LightmanP, publicación: 9519558, miembro: 2924558" ]
Hay una versión 0.2.0 en Patreon si alguien quiere obtenerla, parece un buen juego :)
[ / COTE ]
Oye, misión " dice que tengo que tener 400$, cómo los gano?

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Playing 0.5.0 rn, does Asuka's route end after her vaginal sex scene, all I'm seeing in the Task bar is this:
Screenshot_2023-09-07-19-43-42-89_0591de5692c75470a9fb035a41e8e4ac.jpg
If it does end there, I would feel pretty damn cheated, since the creator did send an anal teaser .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Playing 0.5.0 rn, does Asuka's route end after her vaginal sex scene, all I'm seeing in the Task bar is this:
View attachment 2910758
If it does end there, I would feel pretty damn cheated, since the creator did send an anal teaser .
That is the end of version 0.5. Now you can fuck with Asuka in her room. After you go through the vaginal sex scene and 69 scene, you can sneak into her room at night and that will unlock the anal scene.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
06 Trailer IMAGE.png

This version adds the Mitsuri Kanroji route. To access it, you need a portal fragment. You can get the fragment by completing other character routes, and as you guys know, the only route available right now is Asuka's route. So in order to access it, you need to complete her route. BUT WAIT! I know what you're thinking. If you've already played Asukua's route and don't want to go through it again, we added a "Skip to New Content" button. That way, you can enjoy the new content right away.

To start her route, you need to go to the Nexus and open the portal. Mitsuris Route is the first example of what we want to do with suggested characters. We will run a poll in a few days that will decide which character we will add to the game, and to make sure it does not clash with the main storyline, we created the Nexus Portal. That way, we can add characters to the game, and it won't mess with the main reality.

Changelog:
  • 5,000 Words
  • 1,000 lines of code
  • 238 Renders
  • 11 Animations
  • 12 SFX
  • 3 Original Songs
  • Portal feature available
  • Mondays task rewrite
  • "Skip to New Content" button added.
RELEASE DATES:

-
patrons: NOW!

-
patrons: October 08

-PUBLIC release: October 23

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LiuXuande

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyHentaiFantasy-0.5.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Paarl

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Im on the quest where I need to buy one for 400 but every time I talk to Yor nothing happens

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Im on the quest where I need to buy one for 400 but every time I talk to Yor nothing happens
I think you are getting the looping bug, we have been trying to find the cause of that bug since the 0.4 but we never found it until now. We are making new distribution with the hotfix to hopefully get rid of it once and for all.

One thing that you can do right now, is start a new game, skip the first week, and after making enough money to buy the dress, don't work with Rebecca anymore, and just go to class on Monday when the task asks you to do so. We are sorry it took this long to get it fixed, but the distributions should be ready a few hours from now on our itch.io

Reactions: kryanBR
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes