Protecyugu

Oct 23, 2018
I didnt catch the password for the computer and it wont let me go back. Would anyone mind posting the password. Thanks.

Reactions: qoseuz

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
After you complete the office quest. The next mission is where the loop start (talk Asuka after class)
Ok i think i gonna pass this game because i still looping on the quest!!!
Game is looping. Right after I watch the clip on Misato's PC, I go back to "better see asuka after class"
Can you tell me which platform are you playing on, which version and most importantly, if you are using an old save file?

If you are not sure if you used an old save file or not, try to play on a fresh save file, there is a button that skips the first week that way you don't need to play the intro again. And if you are playing on PC you can fast skip by pressing "ctrl". Let me know if by doing that the looping bug stills happening.

Odin16

Feb 25, 2019
Can you tell me which platform are you playing on, which version and most importantly, if you are using an old save file?

If you are not sure if you used an old save file or not, try to play on a fresh save file, there is a button that skips the first week that way you don't need to play the intro again. And if you are playing on PC you can fast skip by pressing "ctrl". Let me know if by doing that the looping bug stills happening.
I´m just arrive, so im playing a new game in the recent version [0.4.3] on windows 10

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I´m just arrive, so im playing a new game in the recent version [0.4.3] on windows 10
After you complete the office quest. The next mission is where the loop start (talk Asuka after class)
Game is looping. Right after I watch the clip on Misato's PC, I go back to "better see asuka after class"
We fixed the 2 looping missions that some players were encountering thanks to everybody who reported the issue and told us exactly where started. We were able to find the cause of the looping and fixed it within 3 days of the public release.

We are sorry for everyone who encountered this issue, somehow this bug wasn't reported on the early Patreon version of 0.4, but now we know what caused it and we are going to make sure to check for similar issues in the future.

Version 0.4.4 is now available on our

CHANGELOG:

• Looping bug fixed
  • Visual bugs fixed
  • Spanish translation fixed

LosfMK

May 26, 2023
How do I complete the mission Explore The Office? i go to the office but i can't do anything but talk to people

Gigant

Jun 21, 2018
Looping is still a problem in 4.4, I started a new game and everything. It seems to always happen on monday if you go to class, and if you don't you can avoid it.

Edit: it also seems to happen if you get $400.

Last edited:

Siegh

Feb 18, 2018
Yup, same as Gigant for me. New game too as I didn't remember * of the story and decided to start again :p. The rest of the clases don't do that (at least they don't for me), only Monday's literature class. The class starts the romance novel quest from 0. It's totally avoidable, you just need to NEVER go to that class again. When later on you get asked after a saturday to see Asuka after class, for example, just sleep Monday and see her on Tuesday. If you try to do it on Monday, same thing as before, it loops and after class you gotta go see her in her room to start it all again.

Anyway, looping aside, I'm liking the game for now. Interesting story, (very) nice scenes and WHY ISN'T THERE MORE POWER, REBECCA, JINX AND BUL...*cough* nice potential candidates for future scenes...
Btw, I liked that when you talk to the girls they have an idle animation. It's a small thing, but it adds up IMO.

Reactions: Naughty Capy

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Yup, same as Gigant for me. New game too as I didn't remember * of the story and decided to start again :p. The rest of the clases don't do that (at least they don't for me), only Monday's literature class. The class starts the romance novel quest from 0. It's totally avoidable, you just need to NEVER go to that class again. When later on you get asked after a saturday to see Asuka after class, for example, just sleep Monday and see her on Tuesday. If you try to do it on Monday, same thing as before, it loops and after class you gotta go see her in her room to start it all again.

Anyway, looping aside, I'm liking the game for now. Interesting story, (very) nice scenes and WHY ISN'T THERE MORE POWER, REBECCA, JINX AND BUL...*cough* nice potential candidates for future scenes...
Btw, I liked that when you talk to the girls they have an idle animation. It's a small thing, but it adds up IMO.
Looping is still a problem in 4.4, I started a new game and everything. It seems to always happen on monday if you go to class, and if you don't you can avoid it.

Edit: it also seems to happen if you get $400.
Thank you for specifying where you encountered the looping/, we are going to look into that class especially and try to finally fix the looping bug (again)

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes