ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Incest between which relationships??

Really waiting for f95 to implement relationship tags for every incest game thread...well maybe i am the only one who wants that so maybe not in the near future.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
So how much content is in the game so far? This looks like a game with a TON of potential considering all the characters, but I'd also rather hold off if you only get content for like 3-4 of them so far.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Is there ntr/sharing/swinging?
MC is the only visible male character so probably no NTR etc. Don't know if MC's father may show as more than a memory or avatar, but apparently no other males planned unless breaking into the "real world."

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyHentaiFantasy-0.4.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YumekoLover

Jun 19, 2023
Is there a chance of adding a Yumeko route? I just didn't see her name in the discord, but as you can see by the nickname, I love her

Gynkuru

Oct 3, 2021
Playing v0.4.4.

I get the mission to call Misato while in my bedroom (after her phone call in the office and researching the organization in the PC) but nothing seems to work. I can't do anything to her contact and nothing else works.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Playing v0.4.4.

I get the mission to call Misato while in my bedroom (after her phone call in the office and researching the organization in the PC) but nothing seems to work. I can't do anything to her contact and nothing else works.
You need to click on the phone icon while you are facing the bed in your bedroom. Make sure to download the official game to minimize bugs, version 0.4.6 is available for free on our itch.io. 1690825461695.png

Reactions: Gynkuru

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I received a notification and simply out of curiosity I began to read some of the reviews, :KEK::KEK: most of the accounts that left 5 stars never connected again and their only activity is that review...
stevecarrell-the-office.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VicValenn

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I received a notification and simply out of curiosity I began to read some of the reviews, :KEK::KEK: most of the accounts that left 5 stars never connected again and their only activity is that review...
View attachment 2849439
You can check why in our official discord. Rating the game is something many people forget and overlook, but it really helps us get more people interested in MHF. If you are implying that we are trying to bump up the rating artificially, you are mistaken. Trying to inflate the ratings on something that is clearly not good at all will show in the long run because people are smart, if you see something with a 5-star rating, and the game is objectively so bad that is not even playable and all aspects of it are awful, is going to be clear that those ratings are bs, and is going to backfire really quick. But we just encourage people to rate the game (No matter if you liked it or not) you can read the official announcement that is still posted on our Discord about it, "Make sure to be as honest as possible in your rating"

Koono2010

Feb 2, 2023
View attachment 2208869

Overview:
You just wake up without remembering anything, apparently, you're living a dream life, but why does everything seem so odd? You are about to go to university and your father is one of the richest men alive, but the fact that you don't remember anything after waking up makes you very uneasy, so you try to find answers.
But who knows, maybe the answers you're looking for are not worth it... Or are they? I guess it's better if you find out for yourself.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-16
Release Date: 2023-05-20
Developer: Naughty Capy - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Changelog:

Planned:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

View attachment 2208904 View attachment 2419899 View attachment 2554592 View attachment 2554601 View attachment 2554599 View attachment 2208901 View attachment 2419896 View attachment 2419923 View attachment 2419897 View attachment 2208902 View attachment 2419921 View attachment 2208900 View attachment 2554603 View attachment 2208907 View attachment 2208909 View attachment 2554602 View attachment 2419900 View attachment 2208903 View attachment 2208899 View attachment 2419927 View attachment 2554606
Amazing game

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes