Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
This is really well put together.

could you add some plump/thicc characters later in development please?

Client_Z

Jun 26, 2019
There's a huge problem here, am I the only one stuck in a loop where I infinitely do the part where I stuck into the office and cant do anything else ??

Client_Z

Jun 26, 2019
There's a huge problem here, am I the only one stuck in a loop where I infinitely do the part where I stuck into the office and cant do anything else ??
To add details, I'm stuck at the task where I need to "go to the living room on saturday morning" and it repeats every week without going further

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyHentaiFantasy-0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

evilution382

Oct 17, 2018
Yor is indeed the cashier at the clothing store. Once you have 400$, as soon as you talk to her she will sell you the dress to move on.
Except she doesn't. I'm also on the "talk to Yor" part and talking to her does nothing

Edit: and then finishing the week and starting from mondey resulted in the game looping reseting Asuka's quest to "Visit her room". seems this game still needs some polish 1684247710224.png

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
That kinda "gameplay" sounds like a waste of time. Can you add an option to skip the busy work and get straight to the story?
There is a skip button on the bottom right corner of the mini game. But we will also add cheats to future versions, right now there is only one mission that requires money to complete so it wasn't really necessary for this update.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
To add details, I'm stuck at the task where I need to "go to the living room on saturday morning" and it repeats every week without going further
When you try to go through that task which event repeats itself? Many people have reported a looping bug but on a different part of the game. Right now we are looking into all possible loop starters.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Except she doesn't. I'm also on the "talk to Yor" part and talking to her does nothing

Edit: and then finishing the week and starting from mondey resulted in the game looping reseting Asuka's quest to "Visit her room". seems this game still needs some polish View attachment 2625658
When that mission is active as soon as you talk to your it should start the event. Are you playing on Android?

Apr 27, 2022
I soft-locked the game by going to class on Monday after I gave Asuka the dress. It started the romance novel homework assignment event again and the game state got VERY confused after that. I was able to complete the update by just not going to class on Mondays after that event.

This is on Windows, by the way.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I soft-locked the game by going to class on Monday after I gave Asuka the dress. It started the romance novel homework assignment event again and the game state got VERY confused after that. I was able to complete the update by just not going to class on Mondays after that event.

This is on Windows, by the way.
Thank you for being that specific. We are still looking into this loop bug, some people start the loop in different missions. Having this information is really helpful to track it down.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I check the save file and the mission is not working. When you updated the game, did you start a new run or you used an old save file?

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes