eddiekray

Oct 1, 2020
What exactly is there to do as it just says explore the world but nothing is happening?

It would be helpful if it explained who to see after getting to the open world bit?
Yeah that would be nice to know, i tried every location at every day and time and nothing. So...:)

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
What exactly is there to do as it just says explore the world but nothing is happening?

It would be helpful if it explained who to see after getting to the open world bit?
This update was mainly focused on having the free mode ready to go, but we added 4 new events so it didn't feel empty. It took a lot more coding than words, something that would completely change on the next update 0.4 (As of right now, 0.4 has double the amount of words than 0.3)

I will add a list that explains how to find all4 new events
  • There is a new event at the mall. (Talking to Yor at the clothing store)
  • New event on Friday morning when you go to the gym (Left arrow on the first floor of the University)
  • New event when you go to the city on any day, except Sunday. (Rebecca and a new character)
  • New event when you go to class on Wednesday

Reactions: hentai charley

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I always wanted to immerse myself into anime universe and wanted to self insert myself as a protag into that universe, looks like my dreams came true. Hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway I wanna see to its completion.

Thanks for the game sir Naughty Capy ^^

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
I always wanted to immerse myself into anime universe and wanted to self insert myself as a protag into that universe, looks like my dreams came true. Hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway I wanna see to its completion.

Thank you so much <3 Comments like this really give us the fuel to keep doing our best! So don't worry, we are here to stay

Reactions: Blankrex

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello Naughty Capy I dont know if its a bug or something but whenever I try to overwrite an existing save file it puts me into quitting screen right now the only option I have is to save in an new slot.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Hello Naughty Capy I dont know if its a bug or something but whenever I try to overwrite an existing save file it puts me into quitting screen right now the only option I have is to save in an new slot.
Yes, we are aware of that bug. In fact, we already fix that problem in our latest version on our official ITCH.IO page (Version 0.3.4) You can download it for free here

We just haven't updated to 0.3.4 here on F95 because we want the next update to be 0.4

Reactions: Blankrex

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game had a story it was going along and the goals were able to be followed. Tried out 0.3.4 and it's gone to a pointless wandering around trying to find something fucking new.. it has a bunch of useless girls you can't talk to or says in progress.. (WTF make them clickable or the area clickable if not implemented yet?).

I lost all interest in this game now as it's just another pointless sandbox dating sim where you run all over every single damn point of the day TRYING to find a new fucking event! After seeing the same damn questions you already answered for the girl after half a dozen times.. I was like fuck this game it's not fun anymore.. it's a big damn waste of time!

• Sad
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Game had a story it was going along and the goals were able to be followed. Tried out 0.3.4 and it's gone to a pointless wandering around trying to find something fucking new.. it has a bunch of useless girls you can't talk to or says in progress.. (WTF make them clickable or the area clickable if not implemented yet?).

I lost all interest in this game now as it's just another pointless sandbox dating sim where you run all over every single damn point of the day TRYING to find a new fucking event! After seeing the same damn questions you already answered for the girl after half a dozen times.. I was like fuck this game it's not fun anymore.. it's a big damn waste of time!
I hope you find a game more to your liking. I really do.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022

Version 0.3.4 Only fixed a major bug in the game, it didn't add anything new in terms of content. As the change log says, the last update focused a lot on having the bases of free mode ready, so it took mostly coding. We haven't even implemented a character route yet (0.4 will add Asukas route, and its actually 3 times bigger than the last update, with 3 times more dialogues, renders, and animations)

If you are comparing 0.3.3 and 0.3.4, of course, you couldn't find anything new, because it just fixes major bugs. But we haven't added new content since the start of February.

You feel like is just another sandbox, and if that's your criticism I guess is fair. But just keep in mind that you haven't even tried the first route. MHF its being in development for just 3 months, almost 4 at this point. And even though people seem to prefer linear games, MHF needs to be sandbox, Because the idea is that you can go after your favorite waifu, maybe not right away, because the main storyline and some character routes will unlock more routes. But we haven't compromised the story at all. In fact, we are taking more time to make the next update because we want to have interesting, dramatic, and fun routes to play, not just "Click, select talk until you reach enough heart points, and then fuck" We want every character to have their own development.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Version 0.3.4 Only fixed a major bug in the game, it didn't add anything new in terms of content. As the change log says, the last update focused a lot on having the bases of free mode ready, so it took mostly coding. We haven't even implemented a character route yet (0.4 will add Asukas route, and its actually 3 times bigger than the last update, with 3 times more dialogues, renders, and animations)

If you are comparing 0.3.3 and 0.3.4, of course, you couldn't find anything new, because it just fixes major bugs. But we haven't added new content since the start of February.

You feel like is just another sandbox, and if that's your criticism I guess is fair. But just keep in mind that you haven't even tried the first route. MHF its being in development for just 3 months, almost 4 at this point. And even though people seem to prefer linear games, MHF needs to be sandbox, Because the idea is that you can go after your favorite waifu, maybe not right away, because the main storyline and some character routes will unlock more routes. But we haven't compromised the story at all. In fact, we are taking more time to make the next update because we want to have interesting, dramatic, and fun routes to play, not just "Click, select talk until you reach enough heart points, and then fuck" We want every character to have their own development.
Than please put a message no more content or something in the guide. I wasted a lot of time trying to find a single new event when you just stated there is none. Instead of explorer the world simply state No new content. This is the implementation of the sandbox you may check out the areas more content next update. I'll wait for next release to see how it progresses.

You have to remember so many devs do stupid things like you will only find this event on a certain day at a specified time so you have to do all this random repeats trying to find this hidden event. The way it said explore the world I was figuring uggh.. no not this hidden event crap and than after not finding a single new thing after 6 days of rest.. I was totally fed up.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019

WHICH "Anime Universe"? Sailor Moon is different from Macross, which is different from Doraemon, which is different from Seven Deadly Sins, which is different from Tenchi (and take your pick of the various Tenchi Universes) etc. Maybe you can fit all the Takahashi series into the same universe, but try doing that for the Clamp shows (and that is the very point of "Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle"). And don't get me going with ALL the various Supernatural/Science Fiction/Fantasy series!!! Trying to fit together all the Gundam series alone will drive you nuts...

"Legend of the Galactic Heroes", Anyone?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes