hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
?Bug: When you save a game, there is no "Return to Game" option. The only choice is to switch to "Load" (and there is no Header saying that you HAVE switched) and select the game you have just saved.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
- Bulma (on sofa, watching TV): "Oh, Honey! You're just in time for my favorite show! It's about this kid with a tail that goes around searching for these orange balls that can summon a dragon and grant wishes. And he has such a silly girl for a companion!"

Deja vu all over again.

- Bulma (Sorry, "Mommy". Oh well, at least it's not "Landlady") (later): "Her name is Elizabeth"
No. No. Nooooooooooooo!!

Update: Yup, it is HER. Run for your Lives!!

- "Eron Lust"? Really?!!

- BTW, Daddy's receptionist is HOT!!!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyHentaiFantasy-0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Naughty Capy

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
after unlocking free mode my first task is to go to the mall and find the clothing store. well i talked to the 2 females there and went to the dressing rooms which was a dead end. is this as far we can go in this update?

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
1684208396677.jpg

The moment you've all been eagerly anticipating has finally arrived! The 0.4 update of My Hentai Fantasy is now available for everybody! For an entire month, you've been counting down the seconds, minutes, and even milliseconds, and now the wait is over.

We really hope you enjoy this update, it is by far our biggest update yet, and we can finally show you the kind of character routes we want to develop for every character in the game. Asuka's route will be a little bit longer than the rest of the characters because of her implication on the main storyline, but from now on, you can expect these types of updates in the future.

Now that the bases of the open world are ready to go, every update following this one will include a lot of 3D Renders, animations, and most importantly a lot of new events!

(Due to the nature of Asuka's character and the whole Evangelion lore, this update will touch on sensitive topics like depression, so beware.)

This update is by far the BIGGEST update yet, it is 4 times bigger than the last update (0.3) and doubles the current play time. Introducing as Asuka Langley and brand new SFXs by

CHANGELOG 0.4.0:

• 24,000+ Words
  • 9,000+ Lines of code
  • 900+ 3D Renders
  • 30 Animations
  • 10+ Events
  • 15+ SFXs
  • 9 Original songs
  • Fix task bug
CHANGELOG 0.4.3:

• Routes tab bug fixed
  • Mission looping bug fixed
  • Improved task tab
  • Proofreading by BirdmanGA (English version)
ENJOY! <3

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Hentai Fantasy [v0.4.3] [Naughty Capy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Jun 28, 2019
"I should talk to Yor and buy a new dress." Ya sure, let me FIGURE OUT WHO THE HELL THAT IS!!!!!
Oh, its not the cashier in the clothing store? Damn that sucks, let me than go to each NPC to figure out if one of them has a new dialogue option, to buy a dress than, on every single time of each different DAY!

YAAAY!

*walks off into the perpetual cycle of never finding what/where to go*

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
"I should talk to Yor and buy a new dress." Ya sure, let me FIGURE OUT WHO THE HELL THAT IS!!!!!
Oh, its not the cashier in the clothing store? Damn that sucks, let me than go to each NPC to figure out if one of them has a new dialogue option, to buy a dress than, on every single time of each different DAY!

YAAAY!

*walks off into the perpetual cycle of never finding what/where to go*
Yor is indeed the cashier at the clothing store. Once you have 400$, as soon as you talk to her she will sell you the dress to move on.

Lycant

Aug 10, 2020
Seems like the game still loops on Mac, also scenes don't save to the gallery either. I got into the office had the whole scene with misato and Asuka and afterwards my task changes to talk to Asuka after class which then restarts her quest line.

lolindir95

May 18, 2020
Seems like the game still loops on Mac, also scenes don't save to the gallery either. I got into the office had the whole scene with misato and Asuka and afterwards my task changes to talk to Asuka after class which then restarts her quest line.
Same, the game is beyond bugged

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Yor is indeed the cashier at the clothing store. Once you have 400$, as soon as you talk to her she will sell you the dress to move on.
That kinda "gameplay" sounds like a waste of time. Can you add an option to skip the busy work and get straight to the story?

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes