FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
This seems great by the art and the girls getting drilled in the ass, Anal tag is missing BTW.

Nothing better than giving it to a girl in all 3 holes. :giggle:

Dev you should do what the dev of Snow Daze did, give a hilarious bullshit disclaimer at the beginning of the game regarding incest .

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
This might be one of the most ambitious games that i have seen in this site
What type of incest is there? Mother/son-daugher?

RainyKnight

Jan 17, 2019
Can't buy the dress. I have 800 now. The hint system says you need 400. The dialogue with Yor never changes in order to buy it.

hoody2shoes

Oct 24, 2018
is there a walkthrough or save or file or something? all it says is 'i should wait a few days' in the asuka to do and nothing else.

Undenied

Mar 17, 2022
Game seems fun, but I am constantly trying to figure out how to get around a looping effect. It seems to happen with every other task that comes up.

Naughty Capy

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2022
Game still loops, seems to be triggered if you go to class
Can't buy the dress. I have 800 now. The hint system says you need 400. The dialogue with Yor never changes in order to buy it.
Game seems fun, but I am constantly trying to figure out how to get around a looping effect. It seems to happen with every other task that comes up.
We uploaded a hotfix for the bug, it is available on itch.io.

But if you don't want to download it again, you can just avoid going to class on Monday (Unless the task you are trying to do says so) and also avoid making more money than $400, that should fix it. (If you are in a loop already and can't advance with the task, you need to start a fresh save file, remember that you can skip the whole first week so you don't need to go through all of that again)

Reactions: LeedMeep

silvian1521

Apr 10, 2021
I got to the point where Rei is revealed to part of the special team and I just noticed that the Main Task states "Explore the office". I've been playing this game for a couple of hours now, and I've only done the route for Asuka. Was he main quest supposed to go further than "Explore the office" and it just bugged for me?

Reactions: HeinrichHerzlich
May 7, 2023
This game is listed as "voiced" but the last time I played it it didn't have any voice acting. Did they change something or add somehting?

Illusiion9x3

Jun 30, 2023
This game is listed as "voiced" but the last time I played it it didn't have any voice acting. Did they change something or add somehting?
The animated sex scenes are voiced as far as female moaning goes, I think that's what it means.

Btw @ Naughty Capy there is a text segment right after you meet Power for the first time. Back in your room you say "I wonder what HE wants", but it should be she.

_____

So far the game is great. Best useage of Koikatsu in any game I've seen so far. I just wish more routes were already possible.

Reactions: Naughty Capy
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes