VN Ren'Py My Hotwife [v2.0] [My Hotwife]

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes

BadNewsBrown

Mar 27, 2022
Great new direction in my opinion. Before it was just "one of those games".
After the "remake" it got much more interesting and caught my attention A LOT more.

I agree that some dialogues could be improved and also the choices should have a little more influence on the story, but this does not make it a bad game at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 50996 and Cedrog

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3128583

Overview:
You and your wife are in dire financial straits and are visited by an old school friend. You come up with a brilliant idea on how you can make money by filming home videos. How far will you go, will you become a cuckold, will you turn your wife into a hotwife? Who knows​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-02
Release Date: 2023-06-01
Developer: My Hotwife - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves will not works. You have to start over.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: GDRIVE - - - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - - - MEGA -
Android: GDRIVE - - - MEGA -
Others:
Hotfix (for v2.0)

*This port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk

View attachment 3128579 View attachment 3128580 View attachment 3128581 View attachment 3128582
The game is great right now. I wonder what it is going to be when it is released.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Unless it's changed later, the sandbox isn't even really sandbox. There's basically only one choice of what to do at any given time and so it may as well be just a typical kinetic novel game. The only real choices that have any significance in the game are basically to give the player the chance to disable content for a couple of more extreme kinks that people may not like.

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
Unless it's changed later, the sandbox isn't even really sandbox. There's basically only one choice of what to do at any given time and so it may as well be just a typical kinetic novel game. The only real choices that have any significance in the game are basically to give the player the chance to disable content for a couple of more extreme kinks that people may not like.
It can be a sandbox game? But this is more of a novel game, I see it now.

Reactions: dian091

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ok, I got into the game really worried by all these comments about the sandbox, about how horrible it is, and I was already picturing myself grinding my way up for money or whatever. Then I played, and well.. let's talk about overreacting.
The sandox is just a few clicks for the place (and you can't get lost since it's linear anyway) and for the filming. That's it!
My two cents for the DEV, if he ever read this: go on with your own vision and do not worry about all these cybabies. It's clear that if they have problems with such a straightforward structure they will probably have problems just surviving anyway, like finding the bathroom or the bed in their own house. Seriously...
Sure, for now it's simple but as more stuff is added to the world it will quickly bloat everything.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not really, It's pretty linear (useless? Maybe, but still...).
I just tried it doesn't even have a log in game that tells me where to go I just have to click on random locations if I don't read the changelog.
So yes, I think it's worse now. And there is no warning that I have seen all available content.

Thank fuck I wasn't a patron, or I would feel deceived about the change in direction.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
I just tried it doesn't even have a log in game that tells me where to go I just have to click on random locations if I don't read the changelog.
So yes, I think it's worse now. And there is no warning that I have seen all available content.

Thank fuck I wasn't a patron, or I would feel deceived about the change in direction.
Do you really need a log? I mean, It's like six clicks away, and can't miss anything. Again, does it serve a real purpose in my opinion? Not really, but It's not nearly as bad as all the people that posted before me have told. With ctrl pressed you can pretty much speedrun this game.
Absolutely an overreaction

• Angry

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do you really need a log? I mean, It's like six clicks away, and can't miss anything. Again, does it serve a real purpose in my opinion? Not really, but It's not nearly as bad as all the people that posted before me have told. With ctrl pressed you can pretty much speedrun this game.
Maybe not now but like I said it will eventually get to that point.

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
Can we get some visual cues about direction? Like for example different color on the town location that has available scens? :)

Reactions: gamen337

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
He doesn't NEED a log, but He'd like one because the game gives no indication as to what you should be doing now. In the previous kinetic novel version of the game, at least you were constantly pushed along the linear path via storytelling/events. As it stands now, without the game showing you what your next objective is you, just click stuff until one of those options gives you a scene. (If you haven't read the change logs to see what's new). It IS an objectively worse system as it is currently implemented. Can they improve upon as the game continues to be worked on? Absolutely, but that's not what's being discussed here.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
He doesn't NEED a log, but He'd like one because the game gives no indication as to what you should be doing now. In the previous kinetic novel version of the game, at least you were constantly pushed along the linear path via storytelling/events. As it stands now, without the game showing you what your next objective is you, just click stuff until one of those options gives you a scene. (If you haven't read the change logs to see what's new). It IS an objectively worse system as it is currently implemented. Can they improve upon as the game continues to be worked on? Absolutely, but that's not what's being discussed here.
As I said, kinda useless sandbox, but six clicks It's hardly a horror or a game ruined as I read before I tried the game myself. I' m more worried about the story or the possibilities that It can give (and i'm not complaining, the Dev should create his own story), since I tend to lean more towards other tones of ntr. As a crazy painted guy once said "let's not blow this out of proportion".

• Angry

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Can we get some visual cues about direction? Like for example different color on the town location that has available scens? :)
I'd like to see some sort of visual indicator as well. Either make the buttons not selectable if there's nothing available or highlight the ones that currently have content. Either of those would be good improvements.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyHotwife-2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
I got two bugs/mistakes:
a) During the 2nd scene in the locker room in the gym: The trainer calls her by the MCs name, not the wifes name
b) Somewhen MC thinks: "He came inside of her, just like (forgot the name) did yesterday." But that never happened. Were the scenes rearranged and the line was left in by accident?

Sandbox seems useless but doesnt bother me so far. I can enjoy sandbox games. So far it doesnt seem to have much reason to exist, but meh, dont care.

I still love the wife. She looks nice and not like all the other ones in other games. What I dont like is the way wet skin looks here. It looks like shiny plastic/rubber. I also dont like the minimalistic use of animations. if in between several dozent pics there is one tiny loop of here going up and down on a dick that doesnt add to it, its just distracting.

I still see huge potential here, but I also see mistakes that need correction :)

• Angry

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
She doesn't even want to touch MC's dick anymore, the only way he's allowed to touch her pussy is with his tongue, and only when there's cum on/in it, and only kissing after she sucked a dick, otherwise only handholding when she's getting fucked, how dare she say she loves him, he's no longer her husband, he's a slave now that she humiliates, having sex behind his back too, never planning to tell him until he catches her, but without any remorse, it's a miracle she doesn't make him sleep in the guest bedroom while Henry and her sleep in the master bedroom together.

The only choice it really tracks is the humiliation option, but all that does is alter dialogue slightly, it has no effect on what happens, so why are all those other choices even in the game?

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dudes I think this is his first game ? Even if it is not ... have some constructive criticism here. He is making an attempt to produce a game where ( in my opinion ) the loudest complainers are those who do not pay for it !
I don't like all that he is doing but I do appreciate that he " is doing it ". My only beef is he waits until he has a new release before he releases the old one. Most devs don't wait that long. Remember it is a game... cut some slack, be civil , if you do not like where the game is going.... leave .... or make a constructive comment. It is his money that produces it. It is his choice to listen and change..

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
A brilliant idea to make a sandbox game with a linear plot... And how annoying it is that the “wife” constantly demands to lick her when she has just been pumped full of sperm. This game is not about a hotwife, it's a typical story about an idiot with the smallest dick in the whole world and his whore wife. A hotwife and cuckolding are a bit different, it’s time to learn these things if you decide to make a game about this.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes