• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
So, the game obviously has a lot of traced art.
Let's summarize it.

MC - guy from "Rinjin Soukan" by Tamagou
Isabel (mother) - milf from "Rinjin Soukan" by Tamagou
Posido (best friend) - guy from "Touchuukasou" by Fuetakishi
Harada (pink haired girl) - elder sister from "Touchuukasou" by Fuetakishi
Peter (big guy 4u) - guy from "Nikuyome Takayanagike no Hitobito" by Miyabi Tsuzuru
Mrs. Misaki (teacher) - teacher from "Secret Promise" by Tuna Empire

But what about other characters? Does anyone identified Ryoko and Aleda art sources/references? Any suggestions? Any mangas which has characters with a similar appearance?

Last edited:

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Yes the remake is scheduled for the end of April, so I'll see by then if it's all worth it or not :)
The weakset part of the game is may be the art......some character boobs are way to big and body structure doesn't match. Remake would be a awsome game with better art.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
huh, so it has been sold to Ping Penguin, anyone can tell me of any other work that Pink Penguin has done so that I can see what to expect?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, let see how Pink Penguin does with this VN and how they will do. Before I lay out my questions and etc. I will sit back and wait for their announcement and release. It may not happen until after end of May based on the original developer announced above by someone who was kind enough to relay the messages. Wish the developer best of success on it own future and wish Pink Penguin success on this VN, I know there will be so many unknown what and who they will proceed this VN. However it best for me to wait.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: BelloFiore
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes