RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I assume Pink Penguin Studio is RNGeusEX 's company? Would explain a remake from them. Either way, I'm just glad this series gets to live on somehow. Bring on Posido, the ultimate bull. :)
Not at all,
It's not about me, they supposedly bought the rights to the game (which was already riddled with plagiarized material) for an exorbitant price.

I wouldn't say how much, but if all this is true, Everkyun is a business genius.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Not at all,
It's not about me, they supposedly bought the rights to the game (which was already riddled with plagiarized material) for an exorbitant price.

I wouldn't say how much, but if all this is true, Everkyun is a business genius.
I'm very surprised someone would pay anything for a game of this quality lol

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Not at all,

Shame, I liked the teaser art you posted about remaking this game from before, and the implication that it'll almost certainly be great game based on your output.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Shame, I liked the teaser art you posted about remaking this game from before, and the implication that it'll almost certainly be great game based on your output.
I'd still make the game, it's too late to back out now, the story will certainly be different, probably better written and the graphics improved.

Put side by side, they'll be two different games, so I can't be accused of plagiarism.

Reactions: KrLosZ

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I'd still make the game, it's too late to back out now, the story will certainly be different, probably better written and the graphics improved.

Put side by side, they'll be two different games, so I can't be accused of plagiarism.
Best news I've heard all week. Hopefully it's also harem ntr focused.

Reactions: NTR_Lover87

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I really liked this one, but stopped when it was said it was being remade with updated graphics, is that not happening anymore?

Edit: Ok found the new studio stuff, so looks like the demo is sometime this month I guess. Hoppe the NTR stays as good as it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro
Mar 29, 2021
Wow, the remake, which doesn't have its own game thread yet, it's supposed to released also on Steam as an early access on August 23, 2023: (y)

Edit: Too bad, it seems that it's been removed from the store, no clue on why it has been banned tough :(

Last edited:
Reactions: NTR_Lover87

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
so whos running the game updates now. I knew the story was messed up anyway
PinkPenguin here discord -

Looks like it was delayed because it's being reviewed by steam because it has incest.

I'll never understand that shit, murder is illegal too, but if your game has you shooting people, stealing, ect no one bats an eye.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021

Looks like it was delayed because it's being reviewed by steam because it has incest.

I'll never understand that shit, murder is illegal too, but if your game has you shooting people, stealing, ect no one bats an eye.
So will there be a fresh upload (with the new teams name tag) here ?

Mar 29, 2021

This morning I've found that the game was banned from Steam, but it seems quite unlikely that it was because of incest, there are tons of incest games on Steam. I think that's more probable that the problem is something like the apparent age of the characters, or maybe a school of lower grade than college is mentioned in the game, this is enough to trigger reviewers' paranoia that "the game contains sex with minors" and they banned it consequently, but I haven't any attendible info either so who knows :rolleyes:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes