Dinin311

Jan 16, 2020
I really did enjoy the game on my first go, till the ending. I get three choices but there should have been one more. The second time through I pulled up the walk-through and shot for the harem ending. Again I was enjoying except for two scenes and the ending. It's not up there quality wise with some of the games out there, but it was entertaining and I was enjoying it for what it offered, but it just seemed to drop the ball at the ends. I'm still gonna go back and see how the other endings go when shooting for them and some of them should be good that way. What follows is long so I don't blame you if you check out...lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Working on a new Walktrough its still a work in progress, so i would love to hear your opion about it and what i can change about it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Working on a new Walktrough its still a work in progress, so i would love to hear your opion about it and what i can change about it.
Walktrough v0.1
Just make it clear and mark it down when 1 part is needed from another part by either highlighting it or use different colors.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Wow. MC really is a bastard in this one xD Netori ftw. Poor brother. He may have become a bit douchy, but apparently that's mainly the wife's fault. Literally broke the sacred code, Bros before hos.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
How do you use this file??? it is just persisten there are 2 files in the package contents, Persistent.py and .pyo which one do i replace to unlock it all?
I also don't know.
My best guess is to put the two files into the folder named "game" after you create a backup of existing files of the same name. That is where almost all the .py and their semi-compiled .pyo code sections live. Kinda surprised that this persistent feature would be as code rather than data, but you could glance at the .py file to see what it's about.
When I downloaded it, it contained just the file "persistent" which you copy into the game\saves folder after backing up any existing file of the same name.
Then you use Replay Endings from main menu. Tried it & works.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
cant wait for new updated versions to come out...this is a fantastic game and very enjoyable
its kind of rushed dont really get the time to do all you wanna do BEFORE endgame (sort of annoying)
BUT over all gameplay its a pretty decent game and as i said look forward to updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
cant wait for new updated versions to come out...this is a fantastic game and very enjoyable
its kind of rushed dont really get the time to do all you wanna do BEFORE endgame (sort of annoying)
BUT over all gameplay its a pretty decent game and as i said look forward to updates.
I hate to pop your bubble but this game has been completed for more than 3 years now.
No more updates will ever come for this completed game.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "My legacy" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "My legacy" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes