GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Huh! I actually enjoyed this game quite a bit tbh╰(*°▽°*)╯I was not expecting much of it, but, I have to say, despite the thin plot and bit quirky grammar, as a nukige-ish game, it was enjoyable. Whish it was a bit more fleshed out though, and maybe a bit more of an epilogue too(i.e. a bit longer) for the endings. GJ saddoggames (y) :)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Shame that the android version had the endings cut out. They're kinda important to the story. Considering that the game is less than 200mb it should've been possible to keep.

Jan 10, 2020
Here is a save with all endings if anyone is interested. The save will be on page 5 once copied to the save folder.
hey Devka, nice timing...so just finished harem ending of this, n saw that u posted a save file that's supposed 2 have all the endings. i put it in the save folder, both w/the orig name, n shortening it so that it matched the format of all the other saves, n both ways i'm not getting any endings in the replay gallery. i realize it's an old save file, but how do i get it 2 work?

All Replay Unlocked
- Put in game directory (Replace existing one)
yeah, tried this one 2, n it doesn't work either...put it in "/game", n nothing; bupkis

sp does ne1 else out there have a save file w/all the endings? good game, n short enuff 2 replay, but w/all those "couple" endings, not gonna play this like 28 times...thx

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Unfortunately this game get completed way before the time of replay and walktrhough mods.

TheGrunch

Jun 15, 2018
I used the mega and my computer started slowing down a ton and my antivirus detected malware. Anybody else have this problem?

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
My Legacy Replays Unlocked

*NOTE: This file is made for the v1.0 of the game.

How to install ?
01. Extract "Replays Unlocked.zip"
02. Copy the "screens.rpy"
03. Goto "My_Legacy_v1.0-pc\game" Folder
04. Paste the "screens.rpy"
05. Enjoy !

Features
All replay scenes unlocked
All replay endings unlocked

Issues
You have to manually end the replay by right clicking

Leave a like if you enjoyed it.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
My Legacy Replays Unlocked

*NOTE: This file is made for the v1.0 of the game.

How to install ?
01. Extract "Replays Unlocked.zip"
02. Copy the "screens.rpy"
03. Goto "My_Legacy_v1.0-pc\game" Folder
04. Paste the "screens.rpy"
05. Enjoy !

Features
All replay scenes unlocked
All replay endings unlocked

Issues
You have to manually end the replay by right clicking

Leave a like if you enjoyed it.
Does this mod work in Android?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does this mod work in Android?
Not directly, but it should be possible. You'd have to make it load somehow. I don't know how to do that on android tbh.
My guess though... not worth the effort. It's not that hard to get all the replays unlocked.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 45 Votes