RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I don't know, it just seems to me to be a clever little play on word's regarding the game discription because its pretty obvious from the outset where this game is headed. However I am concerned about the cheating tag, I am not a fan of NTR and I won't play any game that has it in. I like to play wholsesome fun games. Should this game not have the NTR tag instead of the cheating tag, so that people like me and many others can see at a glance if we want to play this game or not? I realize the complexities and different meanings of what NTR is to most people, but cheating / ntr are in practicality the same thing, they go hand in hand, along with corruption etc.
Let me ask this way. Do the girls give consent to sexual activity with the male protagonist or not? If they do, then I am not sure it deserves the tag cheating. I take cheating to mean if I was in a relationship and I started another relationship with another girl without my main girlfriend knowing, then of course that would be cheating since I am the one who cheated. However since it seems from the outset its the girls who are cheating, which does not affect the MC in the slightest, why does it even have the cheating tag, since it has no baring on the MC unless they are raped, which I want nothing to do with ever.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know, it just seems to me to be a clever little play on word's regarding the game discription because its pretty obvious from the outset where this game is headed. However I am concerned about the cheating tag, I am not a fan of NTR and I won't play any game that has it in. I like to play wholsesome fun games. Should this game not have the NTR tag instead of the cheating tag, so that people like me and many others can see at a glance if we want to play this game or not? I realize the complexities and different meanings of what NTR is to most people, but cheating / ntr are in practicality the same thing, they go hand in hand, along with corruption etc.
Let me ask this way. Do the girls give consent to sexual activity with the male protagonist or not? If they do, then I am not sure it deserves the tag cheating. I take cheating to mean if I was in a relationship and I started another relationship with another girl without my main girlfriend knowing, then of course that would be cheating since I am the one who cheated. However since it seems from the outset its the girls who are cheating, which does not affect the MC in the slightest, why does it even have the cheating tag, since it has no baring on the MC unless they are raped, which I want nothing to do with ever.
Yes they consent to MC for sex and the "Cheating" is about the wife cheating on her husband having sex with MC.

If I remember right the ntr can be blocked or avoided.

Reactions: Ooh

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This link in specific though, it says the ' The file you are trying to download is no longer available '

Is there a different version?
All I can say is you cache is to full so you need to clean it out.
Just went and downloaded it with no problems. this.jpg

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Did the renders in this game get better by the end of development or do they stay the same quality throughout?

Neoxert

Apr 3, 2021
My Legacy Replays Unlocked

*NOTE: This file is made for the v1.0 of the game.

How to install ?
01. Extract "Replays Unlocked.zip"
02. Copy the "screens.rpy"
03. Goto "My_Legacy_v1.0-pc\game" Folder
04. Paste the "screens.rpy"
05. Enjoy !

Features
All replay scenes unlocked
All replay endings unlocked

Issues
You have to manually end the replay by right clicking

Leave a like if you enjoyed it.
Thank you, it works!
in main page Scene replay is useless

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow, this game uses a real old renpy version...6.99.12
Wish it was built with a slightly higher version, so it could be used with 0x52_URM
mod (6.99.14+). As I'm not interested trying to decompiling it to a higher version.

3.70 star(s) 45 Votes