VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Looks like a good one, but there's not much. Not sure how it was for 0.3 but this update is just half a day. The second half will be in 0.4. I'll bookmark this and check it in a year or so, hopefully it will have a full week to play through by then. :D

Reactions: Cedrog

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
I like it a lot, it has excellent graphics, perhaps the full-body animations and the commands on the buttons of the maus should be improved, the story is not firsthand, but I hope in the future it will be more "original" and above all that the development will not be abandoned. Good job.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Well, looks like this is a bust. Old saves don't work, great, start new game... Can't even start, don't get past 'Sara is your...?', nothing works. WTG dev.

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Very nice game, but i think you need to be able to make a lot more saves during the game play.
9 Spaces for saves just isn't enough.

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Very nice game, but i think you need to be able to make a lot more saves during the game play.
9 Spaces for saves just isn't enough.

I agree completely -- most games of this sort have at least 50+ save slots!! I'm out of saves and we're still midday on Day 5 . . .

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I enjoyed this game, but, like others said, it could use more save slots, it's really not enough.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes