VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if you want a feature i think its best to drop a comment in his patreon page. not even sure the dev is looking here.
also, i think the patrons surely will ask for the most basic thing like exit button and more save spots.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
what button is it to save your game. I push esc key thinking it will open up menu but it doesn't

alexstyleto

Mar 29, 2018
Something is wrong with the resolution is changing while playing to different one without pressing any button , just by itself.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
View attachment 50449
Overview:
What is MLD about?
MLD simulate a type of "Visual Novel" and "Corruption".
Im using: TyranoBuilder, Daz3D, Photoshop.​

Updated: 06-July-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English & Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello.
How to switch to Russian in the game?
And if there is no Russian language, then correct in the cap that only English is.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Is that bad, I don't know what that is.
IMO it is a shitty alternative to Renpy. At least from a player perspective. I have heard it is easier to learn how to use than Renpy for making VNs. From what i've seen of TyranoBuilder it seems pretty limited in comparison.

*not an expert*

Reactions: Zontany

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Like the story but the progression seems very slow and the animations are on point dev knows what he is doing with the animations :)

Reactions: Darkaura
Sep 21, 2017
shit! I have to play ALL OVER AGAIN!??:FeelsBadMan: ...fucking ass...can`t I use the old save game? I can`t find the save folder and do what I did in a different game (previous scum dev changed the game title hence old save can't be found by renamed game), I looked for the old save folder and copied it onto the new renamed game...I can`t seem to find the damn fucking folder of THIS GAME...the previous name of this game was my lovely daughter right? ...watta headache if this happens again fucdatshitimout:WutFace:

esas

Nov 27, 2017
Sadly no. I wish there was.
Download Wine and start playing. I used it all the time, maybe 1/100 times it doesn´t work.

I´m playing this game right now, using it trough Wine!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Download Wine and start playing. I used it all the time, maybe 1/100 times it doesn´t work.

I´m playing this game right now, using it trough Wine!
I have wine and I've been using it for other games. The problem I'm facing is when I get to the main menu I can't see the entire menu (start game, load game, options, etc.) on the right side of the screen. Its not even on my screen. So, I'm stuck and have been since 2 updates ago, and no one helped at all. R.I.P.

esas

Nov 27, 2017
I have wine and I've been using it for other games. The problem I'm facing is when I get to the main menu I can't see the entire menu (start game, load game, options, etc.) on the right side of the screen. Its not even on my screen. So, I'm stuck and have been since 2 updates ago, and no one helped at all. R.I.P.
hmmmm, It works for me, so i really don´t know what is the real problem? Maybe Wine version you are using? Usuallyi do this, if game doesn´t start; restart the compter, it usually works after this and i don´t use the newest versio of the wine. I´m using the wine my work computer too, it´s just a humble MacBook Air

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
shit! I have to play ALL OVER AGAIN!??:FeelsBadMan: ...fucking ass...can`t I use the old save game? I can`t find the save folder and do what I did in a different game (previous scum dev changed the game title hence old save can't be found by renamed game), I looked for the old save folder and copied it onto the new renamed game...I can`t seem to find the damn fucking folder of THIS GAME...the previous name of this game was my lovely daughter right? ...watta headache if this happens again fucdatshitimout:WutFace:
The story is so short still that I imagine it took you twice as long searching for old saves as it would take to play through the entire game :)

Incest patch?
You don't need a patch. The game asks you what you want your relationship to Sarah to be. She can be your daughter, your niece, your cousin... she can be your great-grandmother if you want :)

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes