VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Poslet

Jun 23, 2018
Important information! Recently, the author appealed that he can not fully implement the project due to strong financial problems. It is not possible to get the right amount. Who would be interested in the project or who is already a patron, please help with finances. New versions will come out much faster!
Link to the project page and to the author's post:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Important information! Recently, the author appealed that he can not fully implement the project due to strong financial problems. It is not possible to get the right amount. Who would be interested in the project or who is already a patron, please help with finances. New versions will come out much faster!
Link to the project page and to the author's post:
Sounds more like a dev that had his dreams mixed up with his limitations to me...

The most important question that Caizer needs to ask himself is 'why he is making the game?'. Is he making it for fun or to see if he can do it? Or does he see the money that the established dev's are making and thinking "I want a piece of that!"... ??? The devs that are making reasonable money now are the ones that used to just keep on putting out regular updates with good quality and try to build interest in the game.

Now I don't know anything about Caizer so I am making an assumption now but I wonder if he is GenX or GenY (or whatever they call themselves! LOL!!)... I am an old fart (50+) but what I experience with many younger people now is a lack of patience for things to evolve or happen. So many seem to want everything to happen now so they can realise their dreams quicker!!

Ooops... sorry for my rant everyone! Hopefully Caizer goes back to trying to re-build interest in his game - that's the only way it is going to work.
(this is all just my opinion of course! :))

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Release dates of 0.4

Hi all!

Today I will release 0.4 for 40$ and 20$ patrons. Yes I complete it a little bit faster than I expected because I work harder and take some weekends for work with MLS.

This update have 330 renders and 7 animations (0.3.5 and 0.3 have only 4 animations). But you need take all right choices with dialogs for take them all^^, and because of that dont forget to use Walkthrough if you have it.

Today - for 40$ and 20$ patrons with Walkthrough.

08.23.2018 - for 10$ patrons with Walkthrough.

08.30.2018 - for 5$ patrons with Walkthrough.

08.30.2018 - for 2$ patrons.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Release dates of 0.4

Hi all!

Today I will release 0.4 for 40$ and 20$ patrons. Yes I complete it a little bit faster than I expected because I work harder and take some weekends for work with MLS.

This update have 330 renders and 7 animations (0.3.5 and 0.3 have only 4 animations). But you need take all right choices with dialogs for take them all^^, and because of that dont forget to use Walkthrough if you have it.

:eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I can't believe its been a month since the last release feeels sooo much longer than that I'm over here having withdraws rn but Ty Ty Ty:heartcoveredeyes:
:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: paladin07
Feb 1, 2018
Release dates of 0.4

Hi all!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hey Guys at Caizer,
I tried to donated on Patreon yesterday and it tells me I am blocked. Any chance we can change that? I really like the game.
I think you should message his patreon page instead of posting on a message board just a thought o_O

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I think you should message his patreon page instead of posting on a message board just a thought o_O
He won't be able to message him...once your blocked, you can't even message them and ask why. Sometimes its an issue with patreon...I had an issue like this with another dev, I had to create a new patreon account and post a message on one of the public posts to get them to message me. It was an issue created by patreon in the end and was fixed by the dev.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Sara is exactly what the title says......lovely:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: I hope this game continues, the daughter is gorgeous, her in her underwear alone is sexy as fuck....now the long ass wait for v5 begins:':)':)'(

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
He won't be able to message him...once your blocked, you can't even message them and ask why. Sometimes its an issue with patreon...I had an issue like this with another dev, I had to create a new patreon account and post a message on one of the public posts to get them to message me. It was an issue created by patreon in the end and was fixed by the dev.
Did you message the guy that he’s right above my comment x'D

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes