VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
screen starts off way to big and i do not know how to make it smaller. any suggestions (on mac)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well well, I was wondering when this VN would get its next update, it's been quite a while, and here it is, so that's much appreciated, thank you! :)

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
So damn good but also so damn short :confused:

This Dev really deserves more support, so he can quit his job and focus on this game full time, but i'm guessing a lot of people are not even giving it a try because it's not a RenPy game :(

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So damn good but also so damn short :cryingface:
Short? Well that's a shame, waiting for a rather long time for this update, think it was quite a while since the last one before this one, would've hoped for more, but, I take what I get of course, after all I'm a freeloader since I unfortunately can't support on Patreon, haha.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Very short, but also very good, this was an amazing update, there is absolutely nothing not to like about it, except for the amount of content of course, I love this game ;)

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
v0.3
Changed Name to "My Lovely Sara" to comply with Patreon Rules.
So does this require a patch now?

EDIT: Nevermind, did a search and it appears you can enter the relationship status at the start of the game. Shame it's apparently short though.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
screen starts off way to big and i do not know how to make it smaller. any suggestions (on mac)
Agree - first time trying this and it is completely unplayable on my Macbook. Tried everything I could think of to resize the screen but a good third of the opening splash is off the borders and unreachable. Looked into the package but could not find a editable file that had anything to do with screen sizing. Oh well...<delete>

cri

Oct 23, 2017
does not open, says "loading tyrano script" with a black screen and nothing happens

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes