VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
F2 does nothing on a Mac...have tried every combination of function and action keys, and there is no hotkey for Mac...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
its a good looking game to be sure..but everytime i go to kiss her cheek her expression is like "here have a cheek..enjoy"..lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i chose "friend" and "sweetie" and i just dosnt work..lol..because it wouldnt feel wrong with a friend or sweetie..game wont let you forget its actually your daughter no matter how much you want to erase the incest ...lol

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Agree - first time trying this and it is completely unplayable on my Macbook. Tried everything I could think of to resize the screen but a good third of the opening splash is off the borders and unreachable. Looked into the package but could not find a editable file that had anything to do with screen sizing. Oh well...<delete>
Doesn't work. Loads too big. No point until its fixed.
I've ran into this lots with my last GPU but usually the window was too small. I would have to reduce my resolution before i opened game. I would try to increase the resolution (but i'm sure you know this and are already at max ) or output your display to a monitor or HDTV. What's the max resolution on a Macbook is 2300 over 1440 ?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Wow Sara is just too beautiful! I really love her.
I like the game too, It does not have a lot of complicated decisions to make, so you can relax and enjoy nicely a good game to vary a bit.
I think the only thing that I'll never like is the choose of beard style of the MC, or the lack of it.
It looks careless, some hair with two days of not shaving and some longer in the chin, it looks really disgusting.

A man should: if you do not fit a beard, shave it completely, or if you have a fair amount of hair, trim it. Something like in (Retrieving The Past) However (Jensen) looks a bit like a magazine guy type, but I hope you understand what I mean.

But appart from that, I really like this game.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes