VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Well I think this could have been a far better game if it was built in a better game engine... just look at all these reported problems, tyrano builder is just shit. Not sure if this will ever turn into a worthy and playable game or not. Beautiful renders, but hindered by what it was built with. :(

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well I think this could have been a far better game if it was built in a better game engine... just look at all these reported problems, tyrano builder is just shit.
Got to admit, every game I've played on it (this and Fate of Irnia) is left being clunky as hell.
I'd actually argue in favour of switching to Ren'Py instead.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I loved the game and I wait for the next update, the very real animations, I only had a small problem during the game, in the change of scene there was a dark screen and it took something like 5 or 10 seconds to appear the next scene, I do not know if I went to the only thing that happened and could you tell me what the possible cause would be

For the rest, very good work Congratulations

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone else have problems when they downloaded? Just got a small screen with a few letters on it, game never plays.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Couldn't find an incest patch for this! Is there one ?
Not sure if there is one. While the game had the name changed 2 versions ago, when I continued my save from 0.3, the dialog had daughter in it.

Edit: Like Snugglepuff says, maybe that's why LOOL. I couldn't recall

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
True. I think the developer made a little mistake programming the outcomes. The walktrough says you have to pick "Jack of Hearts" and then "3 of clubs". But that doesn't make you win the card game. All other combinations don't make you win the card game, either.
Same here. I played through from the very beginning all over again with the walkthrough just in case, and I wasn't able to unlock the topless massage scene, so I don't know what to say. Disappointing bug.

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
im having a problem with this when i open the game. for some reason its extremely zoomed in as in it doesnt fit the windows, and when i go full screen it just doesnt make sense anymore you cant do anything. Can someone help with this please

lilgamer123

Nov 18, 2017
im having a problem with this when i open the game. for some reason its extremely zoomed in as in it doesnt fit the windows, and when i go full screen it just doesnt make sense anymore you cant do anything. Can someone help with this please
just change your screen resolution

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
So when I try to open the game a screen with NW.JS pops up no game just that screen anyone else having this issue? 15354418412201474055916.jpg

Led

Jul 16, 2017
It worked fine for me.

The size of the window IS ridiculous, especially since there's no way to resize it. Someone earlier mentioned not being able to get past the butt massage and the window size is the problem. The button to continue is actually off the bottom of the screen a bit right of center.

I couldn't get my save from the last version to work: copied the files over but the game restarted every time I tried to load it. Starting at the beginning with the copied files in the game directory created its own problems: clicking on action buttons gave many "you've already done that" messages until it finally trapped me with 2 buttons on screen, both giving me that and no other way to advance the scene. Had to delete the copied files, add back the one of them I'd overwritten from the downloaded archive and start the game again at the beginning. I like the story so far and the renders are great but there's too much for me to start over at the beginning again. If you can't use the saves from this version on the next version I'm done with it. I absolutely HATE having to do shit over and over again. After all, that's the whole reason "saves" exist in the first place, isn't it?
So how did you win the card game, then?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes