VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
OK, so i confirmed that there is some bug with card game, not sure what but there is one.
I played v0.4 with old save & lost game when i followed walkthrough
I then restarted game from beginning & then i chose same options & won the card game.

Bugs like this happen so i'm not really mad but this engine is kinda clunky & skipping is a chore. I'm kinda surprised that dev has not switched to Renpy since its easier to work with & skipping scenes would be so much faster. I hope dev at least acknowledges there is a bug soon.

Here is a save right before the card game, it should work (it did for me)

Reactions: ayew

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Out of curiosity, where is this mythical walkthrough that people keep speaking of? It doesn't appear to be in the OP... :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Lovely game, as others have no doubt already endlessly repeated, it's very similar to Dating my Daughter. That however is not a bad thing to me "imitation is he highest form of flattery".

Sara is amazing !! Absolutely beautiful model, way more attractive than "D"... As for the others... The best friend here is certainly better than flat chested lamer Elena, but the Aunt here loses to her counterpart Georgina from DmD.

All in all very enjoyable, keep up the good work

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
To me this is a disappointing game, the models are good but the story, I get boring really fast, I played to the third day and I started to skip all and even do that boring me, nothing interesting, so I start to play other thing.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
have you tried checking his Patreon where the dev posts updates? there may be some clues that could answer your question.

alexstyleto

Mar 29, 2018
HI THERE! IS THIS GAME SUPPOSED TO WORK PROPERLY ON WIN7X64? MINE DOESN'T. IT IS LAUNCHED IN TASK MANAGER BUT NOTHING MORE.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes