VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hello everyone. Yes Im finaly leave job and start working with new project together with MLS. And yeah, I dont take my goal for it, but anyway I want work with my games a lot more time than I can spend for it.

In the future I will try send you something what you can wait later from my new game, but I only just start it.

MLS going good and release of 0.5 must be after 15-20 days I supose. Have a lot of problems in this 2 weeks, so all must be fine now.

For now I cant say nothing about next game, only 1 thing - I try create one of the best VN on Patreon xD, but this is just words I'll show it in the future and we can talk later about this game.

I still need take my goal, because This money not enough for normal life and I can upgrade my PC for making renders faster than now.

Well, more news later friends! See you^^

Message From Dev Patreon

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Back in Kick Starter days before Patreon exist, there's a game developer who getting a lot of support, only to disappointing their backers as he used the donation to work on his 2nd project. He kept his promise though, finishing his original project, but after he's finished his 2nd project first. After a while, he make new project and ask for donation in kick starter again, this time no one care about his project. He got like $50 from a few people who donated, just because, so they can put a text on the comment section, warning about the developer shady behavior. After a couple months, the accumulation not reach the target and since then he make another donation plead on kickstarter, only to meet the same fate as before. After that, he never appear on Kickstarter again (or maybe use different account, who knows). I forgot the account name or the game title, but it's like happen on 2010~2012. The game is normal rpg genre.

Moral of the story ? ... really ? ... must you ask ?

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

Today - for 40$ and 20$ patrons with Walkthrough.

10.19.2018 - for 10$ patrons with Walkthrough.

10.26.2018 - for 5$ patrons with Walkthrough.

10.26.2018 - for 2$ patrons.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and VI487

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Can we get a Mod or Admin to update the op please
should come with walkthrough as well
Pc:

Mac:

P.s thank a generous soul who wants to be anonymous hats off to them :);)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Can we get a Mod or Admin to update the op please
should come with walkthrough as well
Pc:

Mac:

P.s thank a generous soul who wants to be anonymous hats off to them :);)
Not sure if it's just a dev mistake but main menu said 0.4. I don't play this game from 0.2 i think, than i don't really now if there is new content. can you take a look?

Edit: I am wrong it's 0.5, sorry:oops:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..this is basically DmD with less cringy looking girl ages...stunted engrish..an engine that opens up a bit more in terms of animation and such over ren'py..sidechicks..and..no sex..yet

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Why the questions and then start me on day 6 to start? Is this how it is supposed to be?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
0.4 saves dont work?? --- disappointing.

Edit: Ok it doesn't contain previous content ... wtf? And just asks some question ... how could I remember them without any context? maybe add atleast the render of that scene?

The decision to cut the game sucks - this feels always bad.

And awfully short ....

Reactions: black_N_white

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it is a beautiful game..the animations are so smooth and seamless..but the dev needs to find a translator to give the conversion a more comfortable flow..its very sterile and bland lacking any emotion and feels...if he can get someone to properly give it flow this could be alot better.

Reactions: Bakkalon

vultron

May 19, 2018
Definitely should work on cleaning up the English a bit doesn't have to be perfect but it needs just a bit of attention.

You know what my problem with these dating my daughter type games is? Besides the fact incest is pretty fucked up. lol

In every single one of these games there is of course a ex-wife and in almost all of the them the ex-wife is a horrible person both in terms of being civil with the MC as her ex and in terms of being a mother as well she is always awful.

Which is fairly realistic to what you see in real life divorces are often messy but what I have a problem with in these games is that in almost all of them the daughter will bring up the mothers disgusting behavior with the father and in every damn game the father defends the mother. I'm just sitting there like NO she's a fucking cunt acknowledge that she's a cunt stop defending reprehensible behavior on the part of the mother. I have no idea why the devs always write this into these games and almost all of them do and they need to cut it the fuck out it is not virtuous to defend your ex-wife when your ex-wife is legitimately horrible.

Down with the pussypass

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Resolution and display on a Mac is all kind of fucked up. Unplayable.

macOS High Sierra (10.13.6) built-in display set at 1280x800:

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes