VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
I just went back to do 0.4's game.
started ver 0.5 & it does say Day 6 but the story continues the morning after 0.4's content where the MC wants to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I just went back to do 0.4's game.
started ver 0.5 & it does say Day 6 but the story continues the morning after 0.4's content where the MC wants to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's what makes zero sense, sara is supposedly an adult, that mom has way too much control over her life and decisions, time to cut her loose and move on....

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Another game to throw - tired of starting each new version from the very beginning. As a game, it is good, but technically - on solid 2.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
At least the save file is in a good location now... hopefully that means old saves will be usable going forward
Unfortunately looks like any old version save doesn't work in the newer versions so I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Aug 16, 2017
@Pepé Le Pew this feed needs updating bud as the game has been somewhat split by the dev.
this latest update only includes just this new content and none from before.

if anyone still has the 0.4 version then you should keep it as 0.5 is separate.....and short
anyone else feel like it was rushed for release? looked to me like dev spent time on shower scene and everything else was just to puff this out. worth skipping I think til next update if you trying to save your mega limit

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like this VN, although it's almost an exact copy of DMD as far as the story goes, even the D resembles the D from DMD with that hair of hers and the outfits she wears (I really like her, she's gorgeous), even her personality is much like D from DMD, but despite all that, I like this VN.

It's just a shame that updates are very short for the amount of time it takes between updates, but my understanding is that the dev is working on a second project now too, so his time will be split between the two games.

Either way, I'll of course keep waiting for more of this :)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok folks those of you compairing this to DMD anyways. IMO it is nothing like DMD other then the fact it is a incest game with the father and daughter having not seen each other in a while because of the mother other than that it is different. there is no Elena type char in this VN no Margo type char and so on and so on.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok folks those of you compairing this to DMD anyways. IMO it is nothing like DMD other then the fact it is a incest game with the father and daughter having not seen each other in a while because of the mother other than that it is different. there is no Elena type char in this VN no Margo type char and so on and so on.
That's actually what I mean, I mean consider this; A boy meets girl, a girl meets boy, they hook up and end up together. After some time the girl gets pregnant with their daughter. Something happens and the couple splits up and takes the daughter with her and years go by without the boy seeing the two at all. Then one day he decides to visit the daughter and it's like they've never been apart in the first place, if it wasn't for the fact that they discuss about the years being apart, if not for that, you wouldn't know, haha. The story follows almost the exact formula as DMD.
F and D reunites, visits each other, then D has to go back home (just like in DMD), we'll see if something pops with the mom who'd try to prevent the two from seeing each other again (indirectly or directly, intentionally or unintentionally), same formula so far :p

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes