VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It's funny how even when it comes to splitting the game in several exes, this one still remains a weak sauce copy of DMD. ;)
Game engine aside I find two major things here far better than DMD...

1. Sarah is far and away more attractive than "D" by a landslide
2. Sarah isn't stupidly naive like "D" who didn't even know how to masturbate herself...

The story itself on the other hand I agree isn't as good as DMD, it's a more streamlined and simplified version of it at best...

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk and KiGa

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm, after playing through the really small update I have to say that the Engrish has turned so bad, I was seriously tempted to just delete the game.
The renders looked bad in parts with the animation of Sara in the shower being the best bit.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Torrent -

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I found it very similar to DmD. Eps are short but the daughter is lovely. The animations that there are, are smooth and nice. Looking forward to more.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I don't get it... it's a 0.5 with less content than most 0.1's... The questions at the beginning make no sense for someone who didn't play this before, there is no way actually experience the 5 days that lead up to this "version". I spent more time unpacking this dumb exe and making it work with nwjs than actually playing the game.

Ps. The tags are misleading as hell and should be changed (for the version linked in OP), the only content is a non-sexual solo shower scene.

Exiler

May 7, 2018
Guys i'm confused.. I downloaded version 0.5 but when I load the game, at the bottom of the screen it says version 0.4.. wtf?

ChibiCloud

May 7, 2018
I downloaded Version 0.5 and start a new game but it start at day 6 and i dont Play the other versions can anybody help my with that

U

User_32285

I downloaded Version 0.5 and start a new game but it start at day 6 and i dont Play the other versions can anybody help my with that
Guys i'm confused.. I downloaded version 0.5 but when I load the game, at the bottom of the screen it says version 0.4.. wtf?
0.4 = Day 1 to Day 5
0.5 = Day 6+

What you need (day 1-5) is on page 33,

Aug 16, 2017
v0.5 is still showing v0.4 when you load the game as the dev didn't update it. in fact he/she released a separate game altogether as you can see when playing. it doesn't have any previous content. dev must've had a brain fart
and released a standalone update

as mentioned above and in a lot of previous posts, this version is a standalone. it helps to look at feeds before posting as many users have exact same issue and the answer you seek is normally answered before you post

Reactions: trdx

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
The rendering is awesome and I love it, Today I'em gonna try the new version 0.5, Let hope for the best, LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE IN THIS GAME :)

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Incredibly short update, no real story advancement. Nothing of substance. But as always, I enjoy this game and hope the devs don't get discouraged as it has the potential to be very good.

By the way, I knew Sara had some tig ole bitties but I don't remember her being so damn thicc! God damn!

For those of you confused about continuing from your previous save: the short answer is... you don't. Simply download V0.5, click "New Game," enter your name and your relationship with Sara, then select the choices you made previously.

Tada, you can continue where you left off. Very simple. No need to carry over any save files or merge anything. This has been stated numerous times but nobody really stated it that plainly, so I figured I'd just restate it.

D

Deleted member 541194

Short and useless update. Don't involve useless secondary characters please, learn from DMD!

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
can someone give link to version 0.4 This games STARTS AT DAY 6. Do not delete the old version if you want to replay it. This is not the old Full Game!

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes