VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Do we have to start the game over again due to save files not being compatible?
I didn't have to start over, when I started the game, it asked about some of my previous decisions in earlier versions, answered them right, and the story picked up from where I left off, although I of course had to decide what Sarah is to MC again and what she calls him, and of course MC's name, but that's it.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I didn't have to start over, when I started the game, it asked about some of my previous decisions in earlier versions, answered them right, and the story picked up from where I left off, although I of course had to decide what Sarah is to MC again and what she calls him, and of course MC's name, but that's it.
Ok. Thanks. I was in the middle of downloading while reading some of the comments on the thread. Lots of mentions of save files not being compatible. Just wanted to make sure.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok. Thanks. I was in the middle of downloading while reading some of the comments on the thread. Lots of mentions of save files not being compatible. Just wanted to make sure.
No problem :)

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
As someone with an actual ex-wife... she may have been kinda terrible to me, in her own way, but wasn't necessarily a terrible human being.
As someone with 5 ex wives I can say there's def no handbook to handle how the wife acts when the title becomes ex-wife. All were different depending on really the kids. The kids have different personalities and need different levels of support or attention. So as parents you have to adjust and work it out. Exception for me was my first wife was actually evil. When we meet someone socially the last thing on our minds is wondering how awful this person might be until you meet evil in person then become a bit more careful. Make sure the walk is longer and slower to that tunnel of love. After the first i made sure to never stick my dick in crazy again... (Well not marry them anyway. Cause you know some biscchhes by krey-kray) the things she did after belong in a book. Vile Cunt for Dummies but i can say without a doubt that all 4 of them i had kids with were/are wonderful moms. 4 kids 4 different provinces. A 26 yr old boy and 20, 18 and 11 year old girls If you can't put your differences aside for the kids and put them first then you shouldn't have been parents in the first place. NO matter what happened between the two of you. Whorecunt wife one will die someday and I'll spit on her grave. Just never when Jr. is around

Even if these particularly awful mothers are exceptions and not the rule which I agree with I think they are exceptions the fact of the matter is the mothers in these games are these awful women and the devs have the MC defending them and I find that to be VERY stupid.
I think your confusing mother with wife.
Why wouldn't the MC defend his mom? The mothers in these games are horrible to whoever she's in a relationship with but i don't get why you would think the MC wouldn't defend her. He's usually old enough to know what's going on and usually the instigator. My boy would defend whorecunt till his last breathe and he knows who she is and what she did. We just don't talk about it because it's all a matter of perception. He sees a loving mom i see whorecunt. Six of one a half dozen of the other. He's loyal. One of the core values i drilled into all my beautiful little homies. He's also stubborn and bullheaded. Core traits i unintentionally drilled into all four of the little bastards. Lol

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Ok, so confused, just downloaded the game to try it, it asks me a bunch of questions of things I did previously? Is this a sequel to something?

D

Deleted member 819466

I’m undecided on this one. At first glance it does seem very DMD-y.
Will come back with more to say...

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
nice game. good graphics. Nice story.
However... Dev seems to be programming for some HD resolution or something, because game start widescreen, out of range of monitor. no possibility to change resolution. you need to make the game full screen to be able to play...
sure hope dev makes it more easy to select resolution sometime...
but, nice reading and choices make the game interesting

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
tyrano is not the best interface, but it works, the importance is the story itself and cg.
to make a new exe is a bad choice, maybe around 1½ GB ,but not under ½GB.
the update is short, but the bathscene is a nice teaser. the language is a bit awkward but good enough to know whats going on.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Great game - VN. The translation is pretty bad in places compared to previous releases but you can understand what the characters are trying to say. My version 0.4 save wouldn't work so I started a new game. The game continues at Airport.

Zerenek

Jun 9, 2017
Maybe OP could be updated since there are a lot of people confused (not that people read it but oh well). As of 0.5 the dev has split the game, it starts on day 6 and asks about your choices made in the previous 5 days. If you want to play through the first 5 days you need to play version 0.4, with the understanding that your saves aren't compatible from 0.4 to 0.5 since 0.5 HAS NO CONTENT FROM DAY 1 TO 5. So keeping version 0.4 up on OP to download would be advised.

TL;DR:
Version 0.4 = Day 1 to Day 5
Version 0.5 = Day 6 to Day ?

Aug 16, 2017
I found the lack of previous content awkward after clicking New, but what I am really curious about is what happened to the English this time? I was also surprised to see that the word "lose" was used correctly rather than "loose", and it actually seemed odd to me. The internet is making me dumber.
lol yep, there are a few words I have seen used in MANY games where the English is somewhat (searches for something tactful in his linguistic repertoire) close....but no cigar? :D

lose and loose are amazingly common and have even seen the two both used in the same game and both wrong lol it tickles me sometimes :D

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished 0.5 Very Short... disappointing. Does anyone know how to answer the questions to start this version? Will different answers add new content? Or is it just short?

Aug 16, 2017
Just finished 0.5 Very Short... disappointing. Does anyone know how to answer the questions to start this version? Will different answers add new content? Or is it just short?

no idea. as many of us have posted , its just short and separate from previous versions altogether. lots of head scratching going on about wth this dev was up to......which explains why we now have a lot of balding fans :D

Reactions: ReJoe

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's funny how even when it comes to splitting the game in several exes, this one still remains a weak sauce copy of DMD. ;)

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes