VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Dadboii

Feb 28, 2018
why does the game start at day 6 and is the prvs content not in the file?
Is there some other link with day 1-5?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Wondering the same.. dl'ed the game and yet to go past this til I hope someone responds.. dont want to miss content if this is a mistake.

Reactions: Dadboii

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Ah great! A new update for My Lovely Sara! Let me open it up aaaaaand.... I finished the update. :)

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
You know what my problem with these dating my daughter type games is? Besides the fact incest is pretty fucked up. lol

In every single one of these games there is of course a ex-wife and in almost all of the them the ex-wife is a horrible person both in terms of being civil with the MC as her ex and in terms of being a mother as well she is always awful.

Which is fairly realistic to what you see in real life divorces are often messy but what I have a problem with in these games is that in almost all of them the daughter will bring up the mothers disgusting behavior with the father and in every damn game the father defends the mother. I'm just sitting there like NO she's a fucking cunt acknowledge that she's a cunt stop defending reprehensible behavior on the part of the mother. I have no idea why the devs always write this into these games and almost all of them do and they need to cut it the fuck out it is not virtuous to defend your ex-wife when your ex-wife is legitimately horrible.
As someone with an actual ex-wife... she may have been kinda terrible to me, in her own way, but wasn't necessarily a terrible human being.
I only know from the exes of myself and those of my close friends, but this is kinda the general theme.
That, and those of us that do have children with shared custody don't want to ruin the perception of our kids about our ex, even if we are bitter f***ing enemies. The kids have to live with both of us, kind of thing, and we collectively try to make it work (unless one of us is really f---ed up).
In other words, I don't think it's nearly as unrealistic as you perceive it to be.
Of course I am certain that SOME divorces result in the former partners totally bad mouthing the others at any opportunity.
The optimist in me would like to hope that's the exception rather than the rule, though.

vultron

May 19, 2018
As someone with an actual ex-wife... she may have been kinda terrible to me, in her own way, but wasn't necessarily a terrible human being.
I only know from the exes of myself and those of my close friends, but this is kinda the general theme.
That, and those of us that do have children with shared custody don't want to ruin the perception of our kids about our ex, even if we are bitter f***ing enemies. The kids have to live with both of us, kind of thing, and we collectively try to make it work (unless one of us is really f---ed up).
In other words, I don't think it's nearly as unrealistic as you perceive it to be.
Of course I am certain that SOME divorces result in the former partners totally bad mouthing the others at any opportunity.
The optimist in me would like to hope that's the exception rather than the rule, though.
Dude If you have a ex-wife who is purposely keeping you away from your children purely because she's petty and additionally is lying to your children telling them you did a bunch of terrible stuff all of which is a lie and then one day your children in defiance of your ex come back into your life and tell you all the stuff she said about you all of which you know is a lie and your children straight up say she's kind of a bad person they are right and you should not defend her at all which is exactly how the mothers are in these games.

The situation you are describing is absolutely nothing like these games this is not being civil with each other while having shared custody this is your ex denying you access to your kids because she's a petty bitch and lying to them about you to make them hate you.

Even if these particularly awful mothers are exceptions and not the rule which I agree with I think they are exceptions the fact of the matter is the mothers in these games are these awful women and the devs have the MC defending them and I find that to be VERY stupid.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Wondering why no one will answer those of us wondering why the VN starts on day 6 and where is the DL for the first 5 days?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 50449
Overview:
What is MLD about?
MLD simulate a type of "Visual Novel" and "Corruption".
Im using: TyranoBuilder, Daz3D, Photoshop.​

Updated: 18-October-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Downloads:
Win: - - -
Mac: -
- -
thanks @blahblah25 for links & @Darth Helmet for mirrors!

So any new content ? In this sex something ?

RAMW

Oct 11, 2017
i haven't played this game either so i was wondering the same things but i found 0.4 a few pages back i quoted the post containing them below
PC
Mac
walkthroughs are included in the archives...enjoy, already looking forward to v5.
what's fucking happened with the days 1-5?

Reactions: Dadboii

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why is it looking for scene27_2.ks in data/scenerio when it's in data/scenerio/system?!?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes