VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I want to be interested in this one, but it seems to take ages to load open on my PC and when it does, it is always hanging off the side of the screen.
Repeated closes and openings (taking ages) eventually may get it centred, but frequently I just get fed up and dump it.
Does anyone else have this problem and is there a solution.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
I've ran into this lots with my last GPU but usually the window was too small. I would have to reduce my resolution before i opened game. I would try to increase the resolution (but i'm sure you know this and are already at max ) or output your display to a monitor or HDTV. What's the max resolution on a Macbook is 2300 over 1440 ?
ya tried alot of those tricks including F2... does not work. unplayable. i would love to be a patreon but i do not see the point over something that is unplayable

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
I want to be interested in this one, but it seems to take ages to load open on my PC and when it does, it is always hanging off the side of the screen.
Repeated closes and openings (taking ages) eventually may get it centred, but frequently I just get fed up and dump it.
Yeah i have the same problems, just gonna leave this game for now till it's sorted, and more save slots added.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Going back through this thread two things are apparent, firstly other people are also having this resolution problem, which makes the game unplayable and secondly the Developer is asking for more financial support to enable him to do larger and quicker updates.
Perhaps if he fixed it so that we can view it, he might get some support.

Reactions: Vertigob

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
i like the tension being build up. sad that every game with a similiar story now is compared to dmd. it always sounds like that every other game is bad/worse quality.
im really looking forward to the next update, sara's model is one of the best ive seen so far.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Amazing renders. The game visual is simply top notch. The story is nice so far but it's still too early to say but it looks promising. I will look for the next update.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with the card game? I can not win with any combination... :(
True. I think the developer made a little mistake programming the outcomes. The walktrough says you have to pick "Jack of Hearts" and then "3 of clubs". But that doesn't make you win the card game. All other combinations don't make you win the card game, either.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
True. I think the developer made a little mistake programming the outcomes. The walktrough says you have to pick "Jack of Hearts" and then "3 of clubs". But that doesn't make you win the card game. All other combinations don't make you win the card game, either.
It worked fine for me.

The size of the window IS ridiculous, especially since there's no way to resize it. Someone earlier mentioned not being able to get past the butt massage and the window size is the problem. The button to continue is actually off the bottom of the screen a bit right of center.

I couldn't get my save from the last version to work: copied the files over but the game restarted every time I tried to load it. Starting at the beginning with the copied files in the game directory created its own problems: clicking on action buttons gave many "you've already done that" messages until it finally trapped me with 2 buttons on screen, both giving me that and no other way to advance the scene. Had to delete the copied files, add back the one of them I'd overwritten from the downloaded archive and start the game again at the beginning. I like the story so far and the renders are great but there's too much for me to start over at the beginning again. If you can't use the saves from this version on the next version I'm done with it. I absolutely HATE having to do shit over and over again. After all, that's the whole reason "saves" exist in the first place, isn't it?

Reactions: Led and Vertigob

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well I don't have this problem, but I got a 40'' TV conected to my pc hahaha (good size boobs and butts), but I think that you can change your resolution and you will not have problems.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It worked fine for me.

The size of the window IS ridiculous, especially since there's no way to resize it. Someone earlier mentioned not being able to get past the butt massage and the window size is the problem. The button to continue is actually off the bottom of the screen a bit right of center.
What size of monitor are you playing on?

While the game window starts off centre and not full screen, I just drag it across until I see the maximise window button, click it, and no problems with interface after that.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
What size of monitor are you playing on?

While the game window starts off centre and not full screen, I just drag it across until I see the maximise window button, click it, and no problems with interface after that.
A 27" curved Samsung. The window actually opens mostly off-screen and I have to drag it from the bottom-right quarter up & over to properly frame it. I imagine it would fit fine if I ran it fullscreen but running it in a window puts that particular button underneath the taskbar and the window size cannot be made smaller. That's what I suspect the person getting stuck on the butt-massage experienced so that's the reason I mentioned it. (I never run these games fullscreen.)

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes