VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Some nice animations but trying to remember what I did in the first game was kind of annoying hopefully I picked the right ones.

How the game is set up makes me remember daughter for dessert which I think also does their updates like this.

For game screen grab the top of the game screen and move it to the top of the screen and it should resize if it's still the wrong size repeat it.

Zalando

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah came here for the same thing. I'd play if the screen for macs wasn't larger than my entire screen. I couldn't find a way to make it smaller, so just deleted it.
Yes I have the same problem (MacBook Pro).
Do you have some suggestion/solution? Impossible to play actually.
Thanks
L

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the update :)
But its a pity that its not in 1 executable. a little bit weird. would be nice if the 1st week was in 1 and then another week in another one

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Would like to thank out fellow f95'rs for letting us know wassup with this update, Oh well. Love the Model, shes a sweetie but will wait till the screen size drama gets sorted and more content is added.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have always thought this is a poor man's DMD, even down to the daughters sidekick, dodgy mother, etc.
The scree size is a major issue, I sometimes get it just manageable and only lose a bit off the side, other times half the page is missing (although it fills my screen - 21 inch monitor).
I will be deleting, its just not worth the effort.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
not sure why people are having problems with the screen size. Just move it around and it will resize i do it everytime and no problem. Or are you people to LAZY to move your mouse around to help resize the screen?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
not sure why people are having problems with the screen size. Just move it around and it will resize i do it everytime and no problem. Or are you people to LAZY to move your mouse around to help resize the screen?
I have certainly tried normal resizing and it doesn't work for me.
Others have the same problem and I doubt if we are all too LAZY.

Congrats on your username, most appropriate.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I have certainly tried normal resizing and it doesn't work for me.
Others have the same problem and I doubt if we are all too LAZY.

Congrats on your username, most appropriate.
No i stand by my previous statement. And thank you i like my name lol.

I think he deserves a promotion, to General
And no Generals have to much paper work to deal with :p

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Not as cool as Major Twat.
Haha he is a twat i know him well lol. Take him with a pinch of salt i think his mom dropped him at birth either that or she mistook him for an american football and tried to score a field goal. Also he is not allowed to be a major thats my title hes less important than i am.
Also in regards to resizing something has changed previous versions i could resize this however seems to go screwy. Not sure if its to do with me running sli or what but does seem rather odd . Also considering the dev has alot of help including potylomy or however you spell his name these updates are very short. To quote my wife "Damn this update was over quicker than sex with you" and " This is more dissapointing and soul crushing than marrying you"
I hope the dev manages to sort out A. The engine, B. Update size and C. The god damn story.
@Lieutenant twat play nice really is an issue resizing

Reactions: dav121

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If you ever want to make the switch from Disastrobuilder to Renpy, just let me know. I started my game on Tyranobuilder and quickly switched it all over to renpy in a short time. In other words, it's not as hard as it looks.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes