VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Haha he is a twat i know him well lol. Take him with a pinch of salt i think his mom dropped him at birth either that or she mistook him for an american football and tried to score a field goal. Also he is not allowed to be a major thats my title hes less important than i am.
Also in regards to resizing something has changed previous versions i could resize this however seems to go screwy. Not sure if its to do with me running sli or what but does seem rather odd . Also considering the dev has alot of help including potylomy or however you spell his name these updates are very short. To quote my wife "Damn this update was over quicker than sex with you" and " This is more dissapointing and soul crushing than marrying you"
I hope the dev manages to sort out A. The engine, B. Update size and C. The god damn story.
@Lieutenant twat play nice really is an issue resizing
first off she spiked me in the end zone after making a touchdown. Geeez get it right. second do i really have to play nice? Oh and she never complains how long the sex is with her when i am the one doing it. I wonder why? :p

Reactions: Major Wanker

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you ever want to make the switch from Disastrobuilder to Renpy, just let me know. I started my game on Tyranobuilder and quickly switched it all over to renpy in a short time. In other words, it's not as hard as it looks.
Yes, you converted your lovely game "Alison" to Renpy from Trashbuilder after another player and I talked you into it. hehe So glad that you listened to us. And you made the change in just a couple of days, so it must be pretty easy to do.

And I'm tickled that you're now passing on that advice to other devs, and willing to share your own expertise in doing it. The fewer people that use TB the better for everybody.

Reactions: OneManVN

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Are you sure? I thought he worked alone and the reason it was short and took so long was because he was working on he's other game?
I am a supporter of ptolemy he stated he was helping with mls. I have no idea how much he helps. But have heard mls has atleast 3 helpers.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
first off she spiked me in the end zone after making a touchdown. Geeez get it right. second do i really have to play nice? Oh and she never complains how long the sex is with her when i am the one doing it. I wonder why? :p
Because when she has sex with me she cries all the way through and afterwards has a 3 hour long shower followed by 5 bottles of jack.
Back on topic any theory's on why he has split this game up?

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
Well, i have this problem....
When i start the game, it "crashes", opens webbrowser and tells me it can't create a temporary folder...?
(tried running as admin, games are located on a second drive (D: ))

I don't want to look through 40+ pages here in case of a sollution, thinking it's easier to just ask.
Googled it but nothing, and looked through a couple of pages, so i can say i "tried" :p

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This game has many issues, mainly with the engine used, which leads to an awkward gui. However, it is enjoyable to play if only for the exquisitely beautiful Sara.

I also wonder if the superb animations would be transferable to Ren'Py. If not, I would recommend sticking with Tyranobuilder, or whatever the hell the engine is. Losing the outstanding quality of those animations and renders would be unfortunate. But, that is for people who know what they're talking about to decide.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
This game has many issues, mainly with the engine used, which leads to an awkward gui. However, it is enjoyable to play if only for the exquisitely beautiful Sara.

I also wonder if the superb animations would be transferable to Ren'Py. If not, I would recommend sticking with Tyranobuilder, or whatever the hell the engine is. Losing the outstanding quality of those animations and renders would be unfortunate. But, that is for people who know what they're talking about to decide.
yes the animations are great but honestly i would give them up for him to switch this over to Ren'Py

Joseph1250

Nov 1, 2017
Hello I can not play this in fullscreen on a mac, when I launch the game . the screen would just be so big that half of the game screen isnt even showing. please help me if anyone knows a solution.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes