VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
0.4 link is broken? xd i just download it and i cant extract it
What are you using to extract it and which link did you download? Most of the times the issue is your extractor that needs updating.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
0.4 should come with a walkthrough already inside the games folder, and 0.6 doesn't need one according to Caizer Games (so they didn't make one).
I beg to differ. What may be 'obvious' to a developer may be much less so to a player. There are choices in v0.6 where the player has no idea what the possible ramifications may be down the line. One such choice is whether Sara tells Jenny about her relationship with the MC. And it's especially a problem with v0.6 since, with the dev having chosen not to use Renpy, the game lacks autosaves and rollback. There are a limited number of save game slots and it's quite possible to run out of slots if you're trying to protect yourself from the effects of having made a choice that you later come to regret and wish to undo. A decent walkthrough would help a player to be able to dispense with the burden of having to be very diligent about making saves and they can devote themselves to simply enjoy the story without worrying about making a choice that might come back to bite them in the ass. Also, some people don't have a limitless amount of time to play through many different permutations of choices to see what happens. A quick read of a WT can give you a sense of what might have happened if you chose a different path, without having to spend a lot of your own valuable time trying the path yourself.

Unless, of course, none of your choices really matter and have no lasting effect.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
winrar the lastest version & workupload
anyone can help me with this? i cannot find the 0.4 version :C and this file is broken
Ok so I've just re-tested downloading v0.4 from Workupload then extracting the zip using the plain standard Windows zip extractor and it works fine.

Since you're saying that your winrar's up to date, can I suggest you using instead so that you have a one stop shop for extraction? Or if you can, use the standard Windows extractor for zip files.

trifers

Oct 20, 2017
does this version of v0.4 have the nude massage? i can't seems to unlock it when i follow the guide

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Why do i get this strange DMD feeling when i play this game from the start? :unsure:
I just hope it doesn't get as weird and annoying as DMD.

The game itself is 100% better than DMD, i just don't get this mother yet. Daughter is 18 and she has no saying wheter she sees her dad or where she lives if she doesn't have to pay for it, which she doesn't have to if she lives with her dad. So f... off mom and don't come back.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Why do i get this strange DMD feeling when i play this game from the start? :unsure:
I just hope it doesn't get as weird and annoying as DMD.

The game itself is 100% better than DMD, i just don't get this mother yet. Daughter is 18 and she has no saying wheter she sees her dad or where she lives if she doesn't have to pay for it, which she doesn't have to if she lives with her dad. So f... off mom and don't come back.
It's definetly one of those patreon shit where the daughter have to be 18, in the authors mind the daughter should be undeage and does not have a say.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's definetly one of those patreon shit where the daughter have to be 18, in the authors mind the daughter should be undeage and does not have a say.
Hm...maybe. But if she would be labeled as underaged i wouldn't be annoyed by it because i would not touch the game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When can we expect the next update?
Don't know for sure but I wouldn't expect it soon. Looks like older updates were usually around two months apart, and Caizer has a second game to work on too. Lowest tier patrons only just got 0.6 yesterday.

Reactions: Ice piece
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes