VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes
D

Deleted member 1691628

My Lovely Sara - Unofficial Gallery for Unofficial Ren'Py Remake

Extract script, drop in MLS\game folder (I will be doing some updating on the gallery later, for now, this one works so enjoy!)

screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 992182

Well, i can code, but anything with the creative side i'm like a newborn toddler, i have no fucking clue.
So if coding skills are needed eventually i can contribute, but yeah no point even discussing that until the character model is available and someone that knows the creative shit is onboard.
I can also code (renpy is just python) and people figure out the models used all the time to make fan art and such. Most models are made with public assets or assets that aren't public but have been "leaked" anyway. It can be done.

Further, someone above is wrong about not being able to just copy the previous work. I wouldn't do that but who is gonna stop anyone from doing so? F95? The Adult VN police? It's work that is rarely copyrighted in any real way.

Is someone gonna sue you for copying work they abandoned and don't make money from anyway? Possible but unlikely. Parodies and copies are done all the time. Look at Big Brother. Shit has been remade 100x by others.

None of this would be impossible but I wouldn't just copy their work 1 to 1.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres no need for any debate about right or wrong.
this is not a hostile takeover but a community get together to make a "continuation" of an abandoned project.
take the old game, fetch all the pictures and flicks, learn about the model and start working and hopefully people will join.
make a thread called "My Lovely Sara - Happy Summer Not-Mod" and lets begin.

zeruel09

Jul 14, 2020
Sooo
I can also code (renpy is just python) and people figure out the models used all the time to make fan art and such. Most models are made with public assets or assets that aren't public but have been "leaked" anyway. It can be done.

Further, someone above is wrong about not being able to just copy the previous work. I wouldn't do that but who is gonna stop anyone from doing so? F95? The Adult VN police? It's work that is rarely copyrighted in any real way.

Is someone gonna sue you for copying work they abandoned and don't make money from anyway? Possible but unlikely. Parodies and copies are done all the time. Look at Big Brother. Shit has been remade 100x by others.

None of this would be impossible but I wouldn't just copy their work 1 to 1.
sooo do you know any works or comics with the same model as sarahs? Ive searched far and wide and I didnt find any :( ive seen alot of dmd clones out there even some lewd comics, im surprised i havent found any that resembles sarah :(

D

Deleted member 992182

Sooo
sooo do you know any works or comics with the same model as sarahs? Ive searched far and wide and I didnt find any :( ive seen alot of dmd clones out there even some lewd comics, im surprised i havent found any that resembles sarah :(
No but I haven't looked. I'll give it a try myself and see what I can find. I really would help if enough wanted it and offered services. I have a pretty weak PC atm but other than that I can code and a have won some awards for stores I've written. I like to write so those two areas would be where I could most effectively help.

Reactions: zeruel09

Poslet

Jun 23, 2018
The game showed great promise... Earlier. This game suffers from a small amount of content and a boring story...
I hope the author has given up his f.cking "Happy Summer" and continues this game!
Author, make more content per month and then you will be supported by more people.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
What does he mean when he says "remake"?
If you read his Patreon correctly, he says that he will be able to hire someone when he hits his 100% target (presently at 60% with 328 patrons) to work on MLS, which means that he will need roughly another 270 to 300 patrons or so before hitting the 100% target. So I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Here's what he said on his Patreon: QUOTE ( After hitting this target I'll be able to hire someone to start on the MLS Remake along with creating additional content for HS! ). Also keep in mind, working on a REMAKE (in case you run out of ideas, content or interest for a VN) is somewhat easier since you already have a lot of the work done all the way up to Chapter 6 in the case of MLS. This would be the easiest way for him to keep money flowing in and keeping patrons interested without having to work too hard on new MLS content. Time will tell..

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes