VN Ren'Py My Loyal Wife [v0.1] [NTR MANIAC]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
NTR MANIAC we must expect the "classic" tropes of this genre, or her lovers will have some original features (either personality or physical appearance)? Because I already see the BBC, so I must assume the next could be the husband's douchy boss?

• Red Heart
Reactions: NTR MANIAC

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Thank you all in advance for your feedback. I will be releasing updates every 2 weeks. Each time, I will progress with longer versions. I've played a lot of games in this genre, and I will be focusing solely on producing NTR content. If you enjoy it, your support is crucial for me to continue these projects. I welcome both positive and negative feedback and will take your comments into account as I move forward.
Need help with proofreading and spellchecking? I am (not too) handy with Ren'Py, can help with a lot of stuff! Also, what do you mean by "longer versions"? You mean, eventually the updates will get bigger (content-size) but the dev time will also increase?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Another "loyal" wife, huh ?? Wonder how fast this one's gonna become the town's official cumdump... never mind, scratch that. I see token Jamal's already at it in preview pics 4, 5 and 6. The guy's wife look like she need a well-hung guy or more to clap her cheeks senseless whenever she in the mood for a good dicking and a complete braindead poor excuse of a man to hold her hand, kiss her and all that vanilla bullshit, but most importantly, to spend all his hard-earned money on her worthless ass and maybe even help her 'clean up' the mess Jamal and his bois leave after they done with her holes. Gotta love 'modern' relationships.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Have to say, why does this type of title sounds kinda offensive, something like calling a fat person skinny and an ugly guy beauty ?? Why beat around the bush when we all know in advance what's gonna happen here ??:sneaky:

Happy fapping, y'all.

And what about the 3rd way ? Kill every motherf*er that look at or approach her ? that would be nice too.
Nobody's to blame if a wimpy dude like this pixelated idiot can't stand up for himself and his wife. That's RL shit.

Women want strong, confident, attractive men to marry and have kids with, not lousy, wimpy, beta cucks fapping to seeing them get fucked by randos and token Chads/Tyrones. No sane woman wants a spineless idiot like that as the father of her children, not their biological one at least, but some of them may end up with this type of losers after they got run through by all the men they were attracted to and they settled down or found themselves other sluts to fuck.

In this fictional case, the only person that needs a serious ass-kicking is the husband. If that doesn't help him have an epiphany and reconsider some of his life choices, nothing will. Dude deserves to lose his wife and his right to have kids. Life's a nasty, spiteful bitch like that. Can't do anything about it except be prepared for the grind and stay alpha.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Очень коротко. Просто даёт понять о чём игра. Теперь мысли об этом как и просил автор игры.
1) Эта история будет с выбором или в большей степени линейный сюжет с небольшим выбором который не будет влиять особо на сюжет?
2) Все действующие лица а игре представлены на заставке или будут ещё?
3) Идея понятна но что бы было интересно надо будет постараться. Сейчас похоже что просто мужики будут сменять друг друга и всё.
4) Как продолжить. Обычно я выдаю идеи для продолжения, но тут задумался. Но всё таки попробую. Идеи будут ниже.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very briefly. Just gives an idea of what the game is about. Now thoughts about it as the author of the game asked.
1) Will this story be with a choice or more of a linear plot with a small choice that will not affect the plot much?
2) Are all the characters in the game presented on the splash screen or will there be more?
3) The idea is clear, but to make it interesting, you will have to try. Now it looks like the guys will just replace each other and that's it.
4) How to continue. Usually I give out ideas for the continuation, but here I thought about it. But I'll still try. The ideas will be below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
As long as there are 32 different couples left humanity would be fine. Any less than that... well let's just say the hills would have a lot of cross eyes for a while before the gene pool (such as it is) failed completely and humanity came to an end.

• Yay, new update!

NTR MANIAC

Aug 25, 2024
NTR MANIAC we must expect the "classic" tropes of this genre, or her lovers will have some original features (either personality or physical appearance)? Because I already see the BBC, so I must assume the next could be the husband's douchy boss?
Yes, there are a lot of games in this genre, and sometimes I won't be able to be very original. Because these are things we like, but some characters, as you mentioned, will be different and will open doors to different stories.

NTR MANIAC

Aug 25, 2024
Очень коротко. Просто даёт понять о чём игра. Теперь мысли об этом как и просил автор игры.
1) Эта история будет с выбором или в большей степени линейный сюжет с небольшим выбором который не будет влиять особо на сюжет?
2) Все действующие лица а игре представлены на заставке или будут ещё?
3) Идея понятна но что бы было интересно надо будет постараться. Сейчас похоже что просто мужики будут сменять друг друга и всё.
4) Как продолжить. Обычно я выдаю идеи для продолжения, но тут задумался. Но всё таки попробую. Идеи будут ниже.
1.Small choices will affect the main girl and make changes to her character. She will gradually evolve based on your decisions.
2.Multiple new characters will be added to the game.
3.I will do my best to make it engaging for you.
4.I would love to hear your ideas.

I had to translate what you wrote to understand it. If I misunderstood, I apologize.

Reactions: VC VCCXSZ
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote