VN Ren'Py My Loyal Wife [v0.1] [NTR MANIAC]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Just wondering if the dev is black, I mean why is the first person the MC wants his wife to fuck is a black dude, you look at those pictures on the news and all the babies are interracial as well. What are you going to do, jump 9 months every time she gets pregnant?
Irrelevant to what the dev's background is, raceplay around all types of backgrounds to include this one is a real kick for some people. There are many types of kinks out there that always one person will question, but it's not really relevant and only comes off as disapproving of ones interests when you ask in such a way.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
View attachment 3997431

After two an a half years of lurking the forums, you decide to pop your comment cherry in an ntr thread questioning ntr stuff? ...seems about right

Least we know now what gets you out of your shell.

Well, either way, congrats on popping your cherry I guess...
Two kinds of players. Maybe more. But really only two.

The first: lol, h game.

The second: what is happening to me? why is my waifu cheating on me? is the ntr optional? i play your game to imagine my real life but now it's like my real imagined life. you bastard!

The third: actually, this is the wrong kind of ntr because if you imagined you lived in Japan you would understand these subtle but important life-changing differences, which I will now discuss at great length... you bastard!

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
That's why this is my last comment. It's natural to say that I didn't like it.

I give you extra props and credit for actually being the first time I've seen someone actually reply to me calling them out on their very first post. Usually it scares em back into hiding for some reason.

O1duvai

Jan 5, 2022
Okay, that was quick. Good luck to the developer and please don’t release updates of the same duration, otherwise it’s fashionable these days. We'd better wait.

• Love
Reactions: NTR MANIAC

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
new 3dcg NTR AVN on the block :love:, all the best to you dev, i'll try it out after hopefully few future updates, and maybe pregnancy tag in the future!!!??
also dev please consider releasing on steam so the ones who are willing & can't pay u through patreon (like myself) do

• Red Heart
Reactions: NTR MANIAC

Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
Most gms found on these forums are (harem) and I've been to so many threads for harem gms and usually there's basically no hate etc etc etc
As soon as an NTR gm gets released (especially one involving (HOBOS,BBC,UB,OLD MEN)lots of haters come out like it's the end of the world,it's like they want all gms to be harem type with a good looking MC etc etc etc,,BTW I like harem gms too but I love NTR gms way more,,and there's definitely an audience for both.
Dev keep it up!! Great gm!!

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
You always know with any game that has my wife or girlfriend as part of the title is going to be a ntr game good luck to the dev.
My Loyal wife:
are-you-sure-about-that-the-rock.gif

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote