VN Ren'Py My Loyal Wife [v0.1] [NTR MANIAC]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
Another "loyal" wife, huh ?? Wonder how fast this one's gonna become the town's official cumdump... never mind, scratch that. I see token Jamal's already at it in preview pics 4, 5 and 6. The guy's wife look like she need a well-hung guy or more to clap her cheeks senseless whenever she in the mood for a good dicking and a complete braindead poor excuse of a man to hold her hand, kiss her and all that vanilla bullshit, but most importantly, to spend all his hard-earned money on her worthless ass and maybe even help her 'clean up' the mess Jamal and his bois leave after they done with her holes. Gotta love 'modern' relationships.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Have to say, why does this type of title sounds kinda offensive, something like calling a fat person skinny and an ugly guy beauty ?? Why beat around the bush when we all know in advance what's gonna happen here ??:sneaky:

Happy fapping, y'all.

Nobody's to blame if a wimpy dude like this pixelated idiot can't stand up for himself and his wife. That's RL shit.

Women want strong, confident, attractive men to marry and have kids with, not lousy, wimpy, beta cucks fapping to seeing them get fucked by randos and token Chads/Tyrones. No sane woman wants a spineless idiot like that as the father of her children, not their biological one at least, but some of them may end up with this type of losers after they got run through by all the men they were attracted to and they settled down or found themselves other sluts to fuck.

In this fictional case, the only person that needs a serious ass-kicking is the husband. If that doesn't help him have an epiphany and reconsider some of his life choices, nothing will. Dude deserves to lose his wife and his right to have kids. Life's a nasty, spiteful bitch like that. Can't do anything about it except be prepared for the grind and stay alpha.
She's going to become like McDonalds, she has served millions! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
indio68 Appreciate the like in the form of a frothy angry swearing emoji. Much like f95 does, I also count all reactions as likes. But I give extra notice pings to those who do so with such great negative emotion attached to their reactions.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 3996782

Overview:
In a world where a virus nearly wipes out the female population, a loving couple’s life is turned upside down. With so few women left, they face the unimaginable—making sacrifices for the survival of humanity. As they navigate this new reality, they must confront the possibility that their relationship may never be the same. Is this the end of their love, or the beginning of a darker, more primal journey that neither could have anticipated?​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-03
Release Date: 2024-09-03
Developer: NTR MANIAC -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3996882 View attachment 3996893 View attachment 3996900 View attachment 3996885 View attachment 3996889 View attachment 3996894 View attachment 3996899

delicious,
this is paradise
(we need more games like this)

TerraMagica

Oct 21, 2020
My favourite genre is definitely the NTR, but there are two bull types that doesn't turn me on at all in these games. Those handsome blonde kitty boys, and the bbc ...And there you go.. here we have a blonde handsome bbc..
Maybe I'll still give it a go, since the wife looks super hot.

Last edited:

freemandateofcodes

Oct 12, 2021
I agree that the story is ridiculous. If there are too few women left in the world, the human race will be extinct. You can't fix that by having sex with your friend. Nobody would allow that :D
A woman gives birth in 9 months and she can't get pregnant right after giving birth.
So 1 woman 10 men = the human race is extinct.
1 man 10 women = the human race MAY continue. (assuming the man is not sterile)

Although we don't want this, in such a case, they would lock up the surviving women somewhere and try to save the human race entirely

And I don't say this as a sexist approach. If there were only women left in the world and there was only one man, even if that man to be gay, some of those women would instinctively lock him up and continue the human race. This is the law of nature :D

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
"My Loyal Wife" - but actually not so loyal wife.
What is up with wives title being the opposite of what it says? Do we need a "My Cheating, Adulterous Wife" and it's actually a game where the wife is faithful and loyal?
Or maybe its that in RL most women out there cheat but still want to be called loyal.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
How does sharing her save the human race? it's not like she can stack pregnancies, in this situation I'd still keep her all to myself, just donate egg cells and they can be grown in artificial wombs.
I mean I don't think artificial wombs exist yet? Still, though, you wouldn't get her preggers immediately by calling up Tyrone or whatever, you'd take her to the fertility clinic and have them octomom her, like do yall not know that was the result of a fertility treatment and thus the closest thing to a solution if the human race literally demands every woman become a baby factory?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
My Loyal Wife
Yeah, sure bro, whatever you say. Plus that plot holy fuck I know NTR always have shit plots but god-damn this is next level bad. lol
I guess you would have to find the man whos little swimmers were the most effective and that would take time and women fucking any guy they could find.... but yeah pretty horrible plot.

Reactions: Jccurtis
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote