VN Ren'Py My Loyal Wife [v0.1] [NTR MANIAC]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Geez take the rubber duck out your ass and learn to take a joke.
I just call it how I see things. Always have always will. No stress here. By all means, you keep fluffing your post numbers. 1200+ posts in a year of existence takes a lot of time and dedication to this site. I still haven't cracked 1k in 5 years.

p.s. nice pic of en sabah nur

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Looks Great Dev, Good Luck and I will definitely give this a try.

I would change the statement releases will happen every 2 weeks to Releases will hopefully happen roughly every two weeks. Real life happens and computers breakdown and the holier than thou people will start calling you a scammer if the release takes 16 days instead of 14 in my experience. Just a thought.

Reactions: JBNYC1

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I just thought NTR was more about cheating and not straight up cuckolding. ;)
It is, and since the guy essentially “forces” his wife to help repopulate the human race with OTHER men, this is at best Sharing, and not NTR in any conceivable way. Maybe if the plot is changed to where surviving women are rare, and not only 5 left in the whole world. If there were only thousands of women left for the entire world, then it would make sense that the husband would try to protect his wife. And the whole “husband is also infertile” is also a huge plot convenience - it would be more exciting & tense if the couple was trying to start a family soon, but the wife is seduced by other men looking to spread their own genes in a world where women are scarce…

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah there were a few typos in the dialogs. And it has some of the usual NTR/cuckolding stereotypes. Also, even though I changed the name of the wife to another name, "Emily" still popped up in a couple of dialogs.

Still liked it though as the wife is very attractive. So will keep an eye on this one.

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
It looked like it might be a good game until i saw the black friend and I knew that he would have a ridiculous size cock and well he did, why is it when ever game developers have a black person in the game he has to have a stupid size cock BBC is a myth it like they imagine every black person on the planet has a big cock. Still to each there own good luck with your game.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Damn I've seen more and more of these "wife sharing" games released on here recently. I'm guessing it's partly due to the popularity of AVN's like The East Block, but they need to be done well and I'm sorry but this one isn't in my opinion.
It's definitely not my favourite sub genre but I can enjoy it if it's done well. There needs to be some build up in the story, some teasing, this one just has the wife in her knees to the hung black guy a soon as we see him.
Not to mention the spelling and grammatical errors, I know that English isn't everyones first language but there are plenty of people out there willing to test and proof read games for free even.

Last edited:
Reactions: R1k0 and Hollibolli

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
It is, and since the guy essentially “forces” his wife to help repopulate the human race with OTHER men, this is at best Sharing, and not NTR in any conceivable way. Maybe if the plot is changed to where surviving women are rare, and not only 5 left in the whole world. If there were only thousands of women left for the entire world, then it would make sense that the husband would try to protect his wife. And the whole “husband is also infertile” is also a huge plot convenience - it would be more exciting & tense if the couple was trying to start a family soon, but the wife is seduced by other men looking to spread their own genes in a world where women are scarce…
Yes, you are right with that.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Without even looking at the devs name, the title "My loyal wife" instantly tells you that this game is, in fact, about a disloyal wife.

Never change, society...

• Hey there
Reactions: NTR MANIAC

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
The description of the game should state the cuck is infertile ... thanks for saving my time.

Reactions: TheUberstuff
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote