VN Ren'Py My Loyal Wife [v0.1] [NTR MANIAC]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NTR MANIAC

Aug 25, 2024
As long as there are 32 different couples left humanity would be fine. Any less than that... well let's just say the hills would have a lot of cross eyes for a while before the gene pool (such as it is) failed completely and humanity came to an end.
Thank you for understanding the logic and writing it here. I'm glad you're here!

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
Congrats on your first game and release NTR MANIAC.
Its a tough journey and I hope you stick with with for as long as you desire.

Recommendations:
Use either a volunteer proofreader or an A.I. grammar checker. It will help with the dialogue. You are mostly correct but a lot of lines have problems. Easy to fix but up to you which route you choose.

"End of 2026 a virus occurred. Every single women are dead due to this virus except Emily and few ones. Now everyone wants to be with my wife. I can't decide if I'm lucky or unlucky."

"Only 5 of the 15 women who survived after the virus are able to give birth."

"Scientists predict that the human generation will decrease by seventy percent in 5 years. This could be the end of humanity."

Unless you want this story to end up like . (Yes, Nintendo seriously allowed this to be played on the N64.)

I would suggest that you reduce those casualty rates. Even with 99% death rate you would still have 35 million women left.

5? I guess you want to show those 5 in the story?
But if you get below 100 women then there is no way that humanity can continue as we would immediately get inbreeding between people that would end the species with infertility.

I would reduce that number to a minimum of 5,000,000. This is still incredibly small but it would be a large enough number that governments wouldn't literally go to war over a single woman let alone men not killing each other at the sight of one.

This would make sense why the wife is still so hesitant but also the pressure of people around would cause her to give in to the player's insistence.

Either way, good luck on your NTR journey from an aspiring Developer.

NTR MANIAC

Aug 25, 2024
Need help with proofreading and spellchecking? I am (not too) handy with Ren'Py, can help with a lot of stuff! Also, what do you mean by "longer versions"? You mean, eventually the updates will get bigger (content-size) but the dev time will also increase?
Future updates will include more renders and the time between updates will be 2 weeks. The first version was a bit short because creating everything from scratch takes time, and I also wanted to see your feedback. The gameplay time for future updates will be longer. Thank you for offering to help. You'll be the first person I reach out to if I can't handle it myself.

Last edited:

NTR MANIAC

Aug 25, 2024
Congrats on your first game and release NTR MANIAC.
Its a tough journey and I hope you stick with with for as long as you desire.

Recommendations:
Use either a volunteer proofreader or an A.I. grammar checker. It will help with the dialogue. You are mostly correct but a lot of lines have problems. Easy to fix but up to you which route you choose.

"End of 2026 a virus occurred. Every single women are dead due to this virus except Emily and few ones. Now everyone wants to be with my wife. I can't decide if I'm lucky or unlucky."

"Only 5 of the 15 women who survived after the virus are able to give birth."

"Scientists predict that the human generation will decrease by seventy percent in 5 years. This could be the end of humanity."

Unless you want this story to end up like . (Yes, Nintendo seriously allowed this to be played on the N64.)

I would suggest that you reduce those casualty rates. Even with 99% death rate you would still have 35 million women left.

5? I guess you want to show those 5 in the story?
But if you get below 100 women then there is no way that humanity can continue as we would immediately get inbreeding between people that would end the species with infertility.

I would reduce that number to a minimum of 5,000,000. This is still incredibly small but it would be a large enough number that governments wouldn't literally go to war over a single woman let alone men not killing each other at the sight of one.

This would make sense why the wife is still so hesitant but also the pressure of people around would cause her to give in to the player's insistence.

Either way, good luck on your NTR journey from an aspiring Developer.
Thanks a lot. Your feedback means a lot to me. I'll definitely give the AI spellcheck a try. :) (y)

Reactions: Mr.Nonnypants

Sedovito

May 24, 2019
Is it Ntr(husband is not enjoying sharing, wife`s not concerned with MC`s pleasure and comfort, etc.) or is it Ntrs(husband enjoys seeing his wife railed, they still have their own sex life, their love for each other is not weakening etc.)???

Reactions: NTR MANIAC

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Even though the graphics and the characters lines are pretty solid, what kind of dude shares his wife? :unsure:
1725399483087.png

After two an a half years of lurking the forums, you decide to pop your comment cherry in an ntr thread questioning ntr stuff? ...seems about right

Least we know now what gets you out of your shell.

Well, either way, congrats on popping your cherry I guess...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just wondering if the dev is black, I mean why is the first person the MC wants his wife to fuck is a black dude, you look at those pictures on the news and all the babies are interracial as well. What are you going to do, jump 9 months every time she gets pregnant?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote