• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz My-maybe-VN-game, discussions / votings for characters

What is your preferred hair / eye colour combination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hope this would have realistic models like these. Sure there are big girls out there in real life but it seems like 90% of games feature girls with huge butts and boobs. Dunno what's that about, but I prefer more petite girls :) The two models shared so far here seem to be more like that, so I'm happy. I have also a very big weakness for cute little feet and I don't know what you're planning but I do hope their little toes feature prominently sometimes ;) And bigger girls tend not to have the more cuter feet... Ahem, anyways...
Yes, that is something I don't like too, those exeggarated horse butts and melon tits. Sometimes it's really annoying for me, a female character with a beautiful face and then those "attributes" are a turn off for me.
They look great. Good luck with your project!
Thank you for your feedback! At the moment I am really stuck in creating characters. This weekend I didn't work on them as planned originally, I worked on Photoshop and customizing the ren'py UI.

---

Still I tried to make the starter outfit for my female MC. And I discovered, I got the same problems women have. Shoes. So many of them, and none fits. Especially if you don't want to use a complete predefined outfit but take the top of one, the trousers of another, shoes/boots from another. Some assets can be deformed to make the halfway fit to the shoes, etc. It was really annoying and I am still not very happy. I have here three test renders, and the only thing that I like is her tank top (which I maybe replace in the beginning with a t-shirt (not so revealing...).

Outfit1.png

I really like the tank top, with the pushing bra under it and love the jeans with the belt (except jeans isn't black enough, color of the belt :( )) and you can see her undies. And the jeans can fit to the low cut shoes (I think they are set, some high cut shoes or even boots are not possible for me to fit with other items, technically). Maybe I leave the metal chick thing, make the tank top white (with a black bra under it), the jeans in blue/dark blue and so shoes too. I will make a test render tonight.

Outfit2.png

The skirt I like also, but it is not very deformable, so I will have maybe problems putting her in a sitting position. Maybe I will just use another plain skirt in black without the whole stuff on it. This is without fishnet stockings, I think it would be too much at the beginning.

Outfit3.png

And finally some leather pants, don't know what to think about them. But it's definitely not some usual daily outfit.

---

Maybe I start with the all black outfit with a shirt and skirt and her next outfit will be a white tank top/black bra under it (I like the idea!)/blue jeans. Will render both variants here tonight and also the final iteration of sisters face.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

Maybe an outfit for your goth char?

Dunno I like the dress and the ..leggings (can't find the right word right now.. you get the point)

Reactions: balvenie1401

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I like the outfits so far! Very normal-girl kind of clothes, except maybe the leather pants, but even so. I would love it if she had a large wardrobe!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Maybe an outfit for your goth char?

Dunno I like the dress and the ..leggings (can't find the right word right now.. you get the point)
Thanks for the suggestion, but on first look I don't like it. This whole clothing thing really pisses me on.
I like the outfits so far! Very normal-girl kind of clothes, except maybe the leather pants, but even so. I would love it if she had a large wardrobe!
Thanks for your feedback! The leather pants are out.

---

Did two more iterations of MC (names for the three siblings posted on patreon ;)). Had to tweak butt and boobs again, and I reworked the parameters of her boobs for wearing a bra and not wearing a bra. Face of sister is nearly done (to show to you) and I am working on her body, which is at the moment too muscular. Will post something tonight. Also worked on the ren'py UI, some items need still some work, but I think it looks nice.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion, but on first look I don't like it. This whole clothing thing really pisses me on.

Thanks for your feedback! The leather pants are out.

---

Did two more iterations of MC (names for the three siblings posted on patreon ;)). Had to tweak butt and boobs again, and I reworked the parameters of her boobs for wearing a bra and not wearing a bra. Face of sister is nearly done (to show to you) and I am working on her body, which is at the moment too muscular. Will post something tonight. Also worked on the ren'py UI, some items need still some work, but I think it looks nice.
Maybe this one?
https://f95zone.to/threads/gothic-rebel-outfit-for-genesis-8-female-s.35377/

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hmm, still too revealing for her in the beginning. Since I planned her as a more shy girl who only had one boyfriend before, this is too much. I think I will start with the dark gray jeans or the "goth" skirt and the black tank top or a shirt (if I find something good) and the black canvas (as seen on all pictures, because I like them and they are quite good for use with jeans/pants).

But I really would like to start with some jeans/shirt and then move her to a more revealing tank top/skirt/skirt with fishnets.

I will take a look at these two assets (because of the jeans) and .

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Oh.. I was just saying in general.. not for a start. :)

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Some really horrible personal shit happened to me last week so I was planning to stay off F95 for a while but I literally saw this thread for the first time and I felt I have to comment.

Holy molly, you are going to create a game! How exciting is that!! Even better, its a FP game. Your my champ lol.

Now the face - I was god smack by the face. She is really cute.
Body shape - No complains there.
Hair - I really like the black hair version actually as it gives her more a goth personality distinction from the other games.
Overall - Rock/goth chick totally rock my balls hahahaha

Some general suggestions:

1. Clothing - I do like what you have showed thus far on her clothing. But since this is eventually about corruption (unless you have some mad plot like Sage), it may not be a bad idea for her debut to show less skin and to go more goth/rock heavy oriented. You could think about it like 4 stages. First is full on goth/rock attire, second is what you shown, third is sexy time and fourth is the candy shop. I was thinking since she is a shy girl with only 1 boyfriend, the BF was probably the goth/rock influence in her life and she became this way. This progression helps to reduce the corruption pace although it depends on how long you plan to work on the game and also factoring whether you wan to capture potential patreon funds fast at the begging.
  2. Sister - Sister idea is cool. Many lewd things can happen since she is the aggressive sexual hunter. Sister steals potential boy interest from FP or FP could steal sister BF which sister didnt give a fuck), Sister having sex which FP peek on , sister BF had accidental sleep/shower sex mistaking thinking FP is sister etc. Deeper plot wise could be FP looks up to her sister , wants to change to be more * normal * and engages sister help or it could just be sister * educating * FP in a corrupted sense which FP starts to show more skin.
  3. Corruption pace. - Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course but the best advice I can give is to follow Project Sage in terms of pacing. Well maybe not that slow plus I doubt you can control your creative sexual urges on corrupting her lol. But yea, there are /were so many great FP that started off with a big bang but due to sex scenes came up too easily, the updates of these great games is pretty lacking for me as its just sex with ABCD. A full steam sex game from the start loses steam really quick if you don't control the pace.
  4. CYOA - Ppl get crazy over this shit and it be a huge drawing attraction for ppl to try it out. Not asking you to be like PS standard but you should factor in your programming skills / personal time and above all how many endings you wan this game to have with a rough idea of how many choices you want to spolit the patreons with. Plan early on this.
  5. Blonde mode - I was thinking instead of corrupted version being blonde. Maybe down the track when she works as a erotic dancer/striper/prostitute etc , she wears a blonde wig as her cover while she attempts to separate her social life and her work . Lots of steamy potential plots could happen going down this route.
  6. Personality - Well you already said she is shy and this is a corruption game so no brainier there but it may be fun if you can plot her personality to be as realistic as possible you can allow in a sex game. Its like I find it a breath of fresh air when PS FP challenged the blackmail scene in the railway car coz you know blackmail = no resistance. Aim to be different is what I am getting at.

Developing stage is always the most intriguing. The world is your oyster. Dont rush your first game unless its financially motivated. Above all, have fun and enjoy making it.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some really horrible personal shit happened to me last week so I was planning to stay off F95 for a while but I literally saw this thread for the first time and I felt I have to comment.

Holy molly, you are going to create a game! How exciting is that!! Even better, its a FP game. Your my champ lol.

Now the face - I was god smack by the face. She is really cute.
Body shape - No complains there.
Hair - I really like the black hair version actually as it gives her more a goth personality distinction from the other games.
Overall - Rock/goth chick totally rock my balls hahahaha

Some general suggestions:

1. Clothing - I do like what you have showed thus far on her clothing. But since this is eventually about corruption (unless you have some mad plot like Sage), it may not be a bad idea for her debut to show less skin and to go more goth/rock heavy oriented. You could think about it like 4 stages. First is full on goth/rock attire, second is what you shown, third is sexy time and fourth is the candy shop. I was thinking since she is a shy girl with only 1 boyfriend, the BF was probably the goth/rock influence in her life and she became this way. This progression helps to reduce the corruption pace although it depends on how long you plan to work on the game and also factoring whether you wan to capture potential patreon funds fast at the begging.
  2. Sister - Sister idea is cool. Many lewd things can happen since she is the aggressive sexual hunter. Sister steals potential boy interest from FP or FP could steal sister BF which sister didnt give a fuck), Sister having sex which FP peek on , sister BF had accidental sleep/shower sex mistaking thinking FP is sister etc. Deeper plot wise could be FP looks up to her sister , wants to change to be more * normal * and engages sister help or it could just be sister * educating * FP in a corrupted sense which FP starts to show more skin.
  3. Corruption pace. - Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course but the best advice I can give is to follow Project Sage in terms of pacing. Well maybe not that slow plus I doubt you can control your creative sexual urges on corrupting her lol. But yea, there are /were so many great FP that started off with a big bang but due to sex scenes came up too easily, the updates of these great games is pretty lacking for me as its just sex with ABCD. A full steam sex game from the start loses steam really quick if you don't control the pace.
  4. CYOA - Ppl get crazy over this shit and it be a huge drawing attraction for ppl to try it out. Not asking you to be like PS standard but you should factor in your programming skills / personal time and above all how many endings you wan this game to have with a rough idea of how many choices you want to spolit the patreons with. Plan early on this.
  5. Blonde mode - I was thinking instead of corrupted version being blonde. Maybe down the track when she works as a erotic dancer/striper/prostitute etc , she wears a blonde wig as her cover while she attempts to separate her social life and her work . Lots of steamy potential plots could happen going down this route.
  6. Personality - Well you already said she is shy and this is a corruption game so no brainier there but it may be fun if you can plot her personality to be as realistic as possible you can allow in a sex game. Its like I find it a breath of fresh air when PS FP challenged the blackmail scene in the railway car coz you know blackmail = no resistance. Aim to be different is what I am getting at.

Developing stage is always the most intriguing. The world is your oyster. Dont rush your first game unless its financially motivated. Above all, have fun and enjoy making it.
Hey thank you for your brief feedback!

Thank you for the flowers for her design (already discussed this with someone, since I find her cute too, doing the sick perv stuff I planned for her is, hmm, no can't do that to her ^^) ...

The body shape, yeah, I think it will relly show of first in relation to other adult models (which might lead to some more iterations of her, but since I have no experience in this stuff, that's expectable).

Point 1: Yeah, that's exactly what I am thinking. This is why I need a cool black jeans (can be tight) and a more or less loose black/printed shirt. Black disguises a bit her impressive rack and I show not too much scan. Next stage would be an also black outfit, but for example tank top/skirt/fishnets. Ideas are there, finding the right assets is annyoing I have to admit.

Point 2: Exactly. There will be a lot of teasing/peeping with others but the incest path (as K9, rape, harder BDSM, drugging) are abandoned as long as I develop the game on patreon. The ideas of darkmode were canceled because of some threads I read here and there is no way for plausible deniability of creating a dark mode with such scenes with the original models by the dev himself). Since the dark mode wouldn't only consist of altered text but whole scenes. Since there are some ways to have incest in the game I need to see what goes. But watching her sister with a BBC or something is definitely included. Some oopsie situations with brother etc. You already mention some things, which I am happy about, because I will note those things because I am a noob at writing stories!

Point 3: Pacing, oh yeah, the borders between aaahh what a fuckfest shit game and MILKING! RIP OFF! ... Well I don't do it for money, to be exact, I do it for money spending (looking at my invests I did...). So pacing will be, especially for cuty pie, not to slow and not fast ^^ (at least for me). Although I am aware of missing H-scenes, not only with the MC. So I plan a "revolutionary" thing. I already noticed, I won't be satisified with playing only a girl, I need a dick with two legs to control. So I have the vague idea to make a path with her twin brother. So there will be scenes, where you change into her brother... One fundamental thing I try to achieve is also to trigger paths, not only by the MC himself, you should make also decisions for the person who wants you to do something. So you have a consent of MC and other person, or not...

Point 4: COYA? No time to google at the moment

Point 5: Yep, the wig thing is something I like. So I can give her for some events another look (for example the red hair from the first posts, maybe some contact lenses. Because I plan some repeatable random events (hello PS :) ) a permanent change of look (which will happen when she gets more corrupted, but this is stagable with the scenes I think). Optional changes will be not implemented, it is too much work (I am already over ambitious for a noob).

Point 6: Indeed. I already got some very helpful tipps of Paperwork himself! Fleshing out a character in a quite detailled manner helps to keep the behaviour more or less consistent (-> realistic within the fictional story scenario) and doing so will also help writing the story, because of the differences, interessts etc. between the characters. BUT! I am aware this is planned as some fap game, I will never achieve a Nobel Prize for literature (but the thought is quite appealing though ^^).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe it's Choose Your Own Adventure - a series of paperbacks back in the day which had numbers you'd flick to based on what decisions you made: a precursor to VNs

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I believe it's Choose Your Own Adventure - a series of paperbacks back in the day which had numbers you'd flick to based on what decisions you made: a precursor to VNs
Thank you, I can imagine what's meant with it now!

Too sad, no renders. I mean I did render many pictures, trying to get her an outfit, but nothing really worked out, so I wasted the whole evening with simply no progress :(

Ah ok, two minor things for ren'py gui and I found new eyes which do look better imo and a new skin I like. So currently I am rendering two 3840x3840 images to help decision which skin/eye combo I should chose -> asking the audience. Will post 'em tomorrow.

And as soon this decision is made, I will put her aside and she stays nude until I have finished sister and brother. This whole looking for clothes, how do they look, slows the progress down tremendously (man could think he's shopping with a real girl :giggle: :devilish: )!

For the sake of completeness, here the also wasted renders. It was late, thought I got a the right light setup, but result is bad. No useful comparison of eyes and skin possible (pics are downsized pngs to 1280 width jpegs).

That's the base with the known eyes and skin (btw skin, interessting, there is something like bumpiness which you should decrease on close ups?!)...

JulieTanner_Mk.I-Beauty_downsized.jpg

The same angle, but with the other blue eyes and a more young skin, idiotically with another lighting. For now I can blame me for being a noobie...

JulieTanner_Mk.II_2-Beauty_downsized.jpg

On this one I don't really know what's different to the one above?!

JulieTanner_Mk.II_2-Beauty_downsized.jpg

And two renders with her current base of skin/eyes, one braless and one with bra to show the more cleavage/push effect (the push I should have shown with a render from the side, it's not very visible from the front). Stil need light tweaking because most clothing parts for the upper body look a bit weired with the bra boobies, but that's not much to do.

JulieTanner_Mk.I_Iteration17_bra-Beauty_downsized.jpg

JulieTanner_Mk.I_Iteration17_braless-Beauty_downsized.jpg

---

When I look at the pictures I have to say, I stay with her current eyes and I do like her current skin, especially the lips more than the tests with the new skin. Sadly the new one got a wonderful decent make up for her eyes which would fit to her goth/emo/metal style, imo, and her areolas I like more, but that's a personal thing. So if I could combine the areolas and make up options with the current skin it would be perfect!

Is there a Daz master who can tell me is there a way to work on the skins to achieve that? On the other hand, if I go on like this with the other nine models I need for starting the story I will not finish before new year. That's definitely not what I want.

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Some good news from the render/clothing front!

Yesterday I managed to find some excellent pants for her which also works good with low and high shoes. The pants I use now I already wanted to use in the beginning. But, although I liked the cut the material was "bad". Real glossy leather type look which I didn't like. So yesterday I stumbled over the pants again and found a solution! In the Surface tab I found something to remove the glossyness, they are perfect now (removed glossyness from all except the grommets). Yeah!

And I learned another thing. You can select certain parts (like the strings of the pants) and make them inivisble and/or invisible in render! So problem is solved with the XXL-shirt where the strings would be visible otherwise!

Question is now, should I start with the boots or the canvas shoes? Also if I use the XXL-shirt or a black tank top. But this are minor decisions now, main thing is she is 99% finished!

What do you think? Btw, I posted on my patreon page a sneak peak of the work in progress renpy menu screen ;)

JTBoots_downsized.jpg

JTCanvas_downsized.jpg

JTShirt_downsized.jpg

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
So I love shoes and I like both of those but I would prefer the Converse and if possible have the pants a little higher off the ankle.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So I love shoes and I like both of those but I would prefer the Converse and if possible have the pants a little higher off the ankle.
Thanks for your feedback! I like the converse too. The pants I cannot alter in length, only sliders to adjust the fit. I have a set of jeans which look quite good, you mean somethning like a 7/8?

78.png

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
clothing vise, the last picture with the cuffed jeans is by faaaar the best looking. The "leather" pants without the glossy effect come off as more of a tight fitted sweatpant then anthing else.The girl, all in all, looks amazing thought, well done.Also, tank top over the "dress shirt" any day

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
clothing vise, the last picture with the cuffed jeans is by faaaar the best looking. The "leather" pants without the glossy effect come off as more of a tight fitted sweatpant then anthing else.The girl, all in all, looks amazing thought, well done.Also, tank top over the "dress shirt" any day
Yup that last one looks best!
Distracted by your comments I just tried something. I know self-praise stinks, but sorry, this is the most adorable picture I created of her till now! At least in my humble opinion! :love: :eek: I will use it as my tier one picture on patreon ;)

(Bloody hell I am really a perv-monster getting her abused by some alien tentacle monster ... ?!?!)

omfgcute.png

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Distracted by your comments I just tried something. I know self-praise stinks, but sorry, this is the most adorable picture I created of her till now! At least in my humble opinion! :love: :eek: I will use it as my tier one picture on patreon ;)

(Bloody hell I am really a perv-monster getting her abused by some alien tentacle monster ... ?!?!)

View attachment 379274
yup, it´s the best one yet, well done. I do prefer the rolled up greyish jeans though O.O

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Everything about these clothes is wonderful, great job! I just wish I had the same clothes and they fit like that! And the jewelry is very good too and nicely matches her overall look. She’s just too adorable and I want to cuddle with her but also I’m sure she won’t just be cuddling... These games don’t often have women corrupting or dominating other women, and I don’t know what your plans are for this main character, but she looks like she would make a very good obedient girl for a strong and strict woman. How much of a mommy’s girl is she in your mind? :giggle:

Reactions: farrah