2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hi, guys, I hope this is a good start. The content is not much but the story will be interesting. Obviously I didn't want to include sexual content in the first version, also because Milly is not a slut (right now). I am not very present on F95, but I read your comments and criticism obviously justified. Thanks for your support and thanks again to my staff.

Dunduk_

Feb 1, 2019
The game is translated into Russian via Google translator? Incorrect text, lots of errors.
About the game itself: I couldn't shake the feeling that I was playing Dating my Daughter. Milly's appearance, behavior, even some events. Everything feels very secondary.
I hope that in the next versions of the game will find its own identity.

Reactions: HandofVecna

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
It's the first update and I've helped out with the testing and dialogues. Leaving a review after maybe two or three updates would be the better choice that way you have more of an idea on the direction of the game.
I said that, because it's sitting there with [1/5*], which I doubt is representative of its current state, looking at the positive comments I've read here.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'll try to play this one asap and give it a review, because the one that is there seems to be horribly opinionated and unfair.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
And here I am waiting for updates on Harem Resort... since I dont like to wait for 2 things at same time, I will pass...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Prokopije your review for what is pretty much still a demo at this point is totally inaccurate I don't understand what you mean by fake choices? And if you are so against the model then why did you play it? Everyone else has said the renders are great so not sure how they can be passable? Again what are you on about with these fake choices? The review seems totally bogus to me.
I want to know why would he put "looks way too young" as if that's a negative. :FacePalm:
I haven't played it yet but are the choices 1 right and one gameover or like some games and they don't make any difference whichever you choose?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I want to know why would he put "looks way too young" as if that's a negative. :FacePalm:
I haven't played it yet but are the choices 1 right and one gameover or like some games and they don't make any difference whichever you choose?
With regards to choices think of it as something like DMD when you make a choice and it gives a relationship point to Milly the higher your points are the more likely something will happen with Milly in the future. It's why I was surprised with the review can't really expect choices to work right away it's got to build up a bit first.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Great start and if you continue something I would pay for more of.
* Edit: I know you've got a rep for dropping games and of course you do you, but I see great potential here. Consider making this your prime game. Just saying for a friend :)

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
So I decided to check out Harem Hotel. Again you do you my friend but would love to see a or the focus on this game. Plus I get to play the uncle, just one notch down from dad. Love it. Nuff said. Good luck!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Nice renders, why is it tho, when shes asleep on the couch if you look at her tits then you lose a friendship point even tho shes asleep!
It seems that every time you doing something pervy, besides the one peeking, you lose it. The game punishes you. So either we will get a route with pure friendship points, where nothing other than blue balls is happening or we will get to perv a little without being punished and still get blue balled.

So far it looked good, will keep an eye on it. But please, no more single choices, they're annoying. And they're pointless. If the other choices get to add Lust Points for Milly in the future, it will be a very good game with maybe 2 or more endings? Maybe a friendship route, a love route, a corruption route and one or two mixed routes? *dreaming*

Reactions: HandofVecna

1one1yas1an

Jul 19, 2018
Hard for a renpy game to crash the pc. Maybe you have other problems.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my comp glitched out and died on me when I played it mb.

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes