2.20 star(s) 16 Votes
Jul 15, 2019
"After a few years, Milly returns to her family friend to study at university. "
-I hope she returns not from some resort?

To be honest, the description is still confusing.
One last question, is Milly a virgin? Because, judging by her age, she should be, unless she came back from somewhere, some resort maybe.
Lmao you caught that also about the return haha I'm done with this convo I enjoy both games haha I recommend it to anyone lol

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
"After a few years, Milly returns to her family friend to study at university. "
-I hope she returns not from some resort?

To be honest, the description is still confusing.
One last question, is Milly a virgin? Because, judging by her age, she should be, unless she came back from somewhere, some resort maybe.
Milly is a virgin. Play the game and have fun (y)

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
You guys can make any thread a real center of nonsense messages :LOL:

Reactions: RogMR

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Nice! (y)
A bit similar to DMD so far, but that does not have to be a bad thing...;)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
MEGA link for Win/Linux, please.

EDIT: NVM. Got it from Nopy on the fifth attempt.

Last edited:

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
great game, love it
the most important is no game over choices :D
but no consequence too? :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If it's not connected It means we can play this game without playing Harem Resort?
It's your choice I'd suggest it if you want to check out the other girls of Harem resort, although with Harem Resort it's more of a sandbox-style game and I know for some people they don't like it. But if you like the devs work give it a go.

Reactions: Slytherin͏

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Seems more like babysitter
I guess that's true, too. Looking at the room of her, that's even closer, yes.

Somehow it appears to me like there has been missed a chance storywise to add more drama to the story - at least by the patch. For example the teacher and girlfriend could have been the MC's sister and Milly's mother. So the MC would have a secret relationship with his own sister, Milly is not supposed to know about (yet). But she could have watched them secretely. Of course then there would have to be a different reason for Milly to move. But that would be manageable. Her teacher being her mom could have created some conflicts and tension. Finally the MC could be her father because of the long secret relationship between the sibling and either they both (father and daughter) do not know about that yet or one of them does not know it yet. Both could be interesting.
So I like this game and I am looking forward to the next update. But somehow it could be better.

Last edited:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I guess that's true, too. Looking at the room of her, that's even closer, yes.

Somehow it appears to me like there has been missed a chance storywise to add more drama to the story - at least by the patch. For example the teacher and girlfriend could have been the MC's sister and Milly's mother. So the MC would have a secret relationship with his own sister, Milly is not supposed to know about (yet). But she could have watched them secretely. Of course then there would have to be a different reason for Milly to move. But that would be manageable. Her teacher being her mom could have created some conflicts and tension. Finally the MC could be her father because of the long secret relationship between the sibling and either they both (father and daughter) do not know about that yet or one of them does not know it yet. Both could be interesting.
So I like this game and I am looking forward to the next update. But somehow it could be better.
Always room to add the sister and others in later when you build the intro to a story you don't want to make it too busy. Plus the girlfriend does not resemble Milly you would need a different modal for the sister

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Always room to add the sister and others in later when you build the intro to a story you don't want to make it too busy. Plus the girlfriend does not resemble Milly you would need a different modal for the sister
Possible, yes. It's always a win for a game if mother and daughter really look similar enough to be related and not like they are from different planets. I am hoping the best for the future! (y)

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes