2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does any of this really matter? You'll get the girls in both games as You playing as the MC there is no NTR as there is no tag for that and ZL doesn't do NTR games. Everything seems to be getting overly complicated here.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
Yes they are! Overview:
This game will tell the story of Milly before the arrival in Harem Resort. This right here connects them
That... is called a timeline. These are two separate games. Regardless of what happens in Harem Resort, the developer is talking about THIS GAME particularly, which is set before Harem Resort in the timeline. Regardless of what you know about Harem Resort, you need to realize that those events have not occurred yet during this game's events, due to said timeline. Is that so hard to understand? So you need to:
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Jul 15, 2019
Does any of this really matter? You'll get the girls in both games as You playing as the MC there is no NTR as there is no tag for that and ZL doesn't do NTR games. Everything seems to be getting overly complicated here.
Lol it does matter tbh if a dev fucks up his story people won't be interested in others the overview alone fucks the story up with a different overview it could be a story about same ppl in a different timeline lol but that be another game like BB who uses same ppl in different storys spinoffs lol

Jul 15, 2019
That... is called a timeline. These are two separate games. Regardless of what happens in Harem Resort, the developer is talking about THIS GAME particularly, which is set before Harem Resort in the timeline. Regardless of what you know about Harem Resort, you need to realize that those events have not occurred yet during this game's events, due to said timeline. Is that so hard to understand? So you need to:
View attachment 811659
Lmao the overview basically says it's in same timeline and she will end up on the island haha so yeah it hasn't happened YET IN THIS STORY but it still happens cause she goes to island

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
View attachment 811659
I understand everything perfectly, I can't understand how you can't understand it! So I'm Dating a girl, I want to love her and spend the rest of my life with her, but I know that no matter what I do, she's going to go to an island and get fucked by another woman and another man. Should I feel better knowing that this other man is me, but not me, because the real me stayed at home waiting for my beloced wife who is cheating on me with another girl and with another me!

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I understand everything perfectly, I can't understand how you can't understand it! So I'm Dating a girl, I want to love her and spend the rest of my life with her, but I know that no matter what I do, she's going to go to an island and get fucked by another woman and another man. Should I feel better knowing that this other man is me, but not me, because the real me stayed at home waiting for my beloced wife who is cheating on me with another girl and with another me!
Who told you that's the ending? I repeat, do you know more than me?

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
2 are the main routes. Only Milly or Milly and Linda.

If you get caught it will be your choice whether to convince her to stay with you together with Milly or stay alone with Milly.
You it said yourself that I can stay only with Milly, so it's just me and Milly, and we live together, just the two of us, without any third parties. But the same Milly ends up on some island, where she is finger fucked by some woman, how should I feel? This is the same as finding out that your girlfriend will definitely cheat on you in the near future and you will raise another man's child, and she will hide all this from you.

Jul 15, 2019
I REPEAT Overview:
This game will tell the story of Milly before the arrival in Harem Resort. <----- THAT RIGHT THERE PRETTY MUCH TELLS YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO MILLY RATHER IF ITS NOT IN THIS GAME THAT OVERVIEW CONNTECTS THE TWO GAMES TIMELINE

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
where she is finger fucked by some woman, how should I feel? This is the same as finding out that your girlfriend will definitely cheat on you in the near future and you will raise another man's child, and she will hide all this from you.
I don't know? Call the police? FBI? You are looking way too much into this if ZL says it's different then it's different it is his game after all. But it seems you are creating that last part as your own scenario nothing like that will be in the game.

Jul 15, 2019
N
Guys... its a free smut game. Either shove a cucumber up your ass and enjoy it or move on. Good grief.
No lol I pointed out one thing and made a joke and a dev wanna be a smartass and ask how do we know the ending when the overview basically told u that this is the same milly who went to the island

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I looked in the image folder and saw that MILLY WILL BE MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER MAN. Fuck this fucking dirty whore, I hope she dies of AIDS, and drags that other game's MC(piece of dogs shit, I fucking hate him!) to deepest pits of hell with her.

And when this dirty bitch dies, I'll come and shit on her grave.

Jul 15, 2019
I don't know? Call the police? FBI? You are looking way too much into this if ZL says it's different then it's different it is his game after all. But it seems you are creating that last part as your own scenario nothing like that will be in the game.
Overview:
This game will tell the story of Milly before the arrival in Harem Resort. <----- READ AND UNDERSTAND THAT it connects the timeline so there for milly fucks mc of this game then ends up going to the island and dates another man the overview ITSSELF FROM THE DEV makes the two games connected

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I looked in the image folder and saw that MILLY WILL BE MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER MAN. Fuck this fucking dirty whore, I hope she dies of AIDS, and drags that other game's MC(piece of dogs shit, I fucking hate him!) to deepest pits of hell with her.

And when this dirty bitch dies, I'll come and shit on her grave.
If you have to invent, write more unreal things. Have you seen donkeys fly in the game?

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Watching people argue with the developer and story creator is funny.
ZL-Games your patience is admirable.

Also, its amusing that the argument is "this is in the first post and hasn't been changed so I am obviously more correct than the person who is creating the game I am arguing about."
Anyway, after all the silliness ima download and play happily knowing that the mc of this game is gonna get some.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Guys... its a free smut game. Either shove a cucumber up your ass and enjoy it or move on. Good grief.
I just can't understand how can you feel normal, knowing that your love interest is going to swallow another man's saliva and moan from the fingers of another woman?

-Hi, honey, you are so beautiful today, I love you!
swim_22.png 16.png

- Don't worry, hon, it's a completely different story and it has nothing to do with you.

Reactions: acondo
Jul 15, 2019
Watching people argue with the developer and story creator is funny.
ZL-Games your patience is admirable.

Also, its amusing that the argument is "this is in the first post and hasn't been changed so I am obviously more correct than the person who is creating the game I am arguing about."
Anyway, after all the silliness ima download and play happily knowing that the mc of this game is gonna get some.
Overview:
This game will tell the story of Milly before the arrival in Harem Resort. <--- milly doesn't stay with this mc haha

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I just can't understand how can you feel normal, knowing that your love interest is going to swallow another man's saliva and moan from the fingers of another woman?

-Hi, honey, you are so beautiful today, I love you!
View attachment 811716 View attachment 811717

- Don't worry, hon, it's a completely different story and it has nothing to do with you.
But that's Harem Resort. But I wrote that the games are not connected? :rolleyes:

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes