2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Lmao umm this mc gets fucked SHE GOES TO ISLAND lmao this story about milly B4 she goes to island haha dev said it himself in the about the game info
He who? I said that they are not connected. I am the one who creates the game and you don't trust me? I know how the story will end. But maybe a user who has never played the game, knows the developer's story better. Congratulations, Wizard of Oz.

• Haha
Reactions: TIEZ and ktoutlaw80

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Are they separate stories, or maybe I didn't write this one? :rolleyes:
OK, I get that the stories are different, but what about lore and canon? Which of these two stories is canonical. and which is the figment of the imagination of a syphilic hobo on the verge of death from an overdose?

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
OK, I get that the stories are different, but what about lore and canon? Which of these two stories is canonical. and which is the figment of the imagination of a syphilic hobo on the verge of death from an overdose?
Here is the real story of Milly and you decide the ending. In any case, she will never leave you for another man. But I don't want to anticipate the whole game for this discussion. I repeat for the umpteenth time, there will be no NTR content in the game and the game developer is writing it to you.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Does the game literally end with facial on Linda? My game ended there. There was literally like 2 mins of additional game play. Downloaded form Nopy.

Jul 15, 2019
That's
That's the thing milly goes to the island lol it says story about milly BEFORE SHE ARRIVED ON THE ISLAND lol so no matter what you pick to end this game on she still ends up on the island haha

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
That's
That's the thing milly goes to the island lol it says story about milly BEFORE SHE ARRIVED ON THE ISLAND lol so no matter what you pick to end this game on she still ends up on the island haha
How nice I have the first Hater :love:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
In a sense, this guy is right, because there is a completely different game in which the same Milly comes to the island. I didn't play that other game nor this one because of all the confusion, I didn't see any scenes in the image files between Milly and the main character, but I did see scenes with Milly and some girl. So, no matter what I do, Milly's going to go to the island and fuck, maybe not with a male, but with another female, and this should make me feel better?

Reactions: acondo
Jul 15, 2019
Yes, but they are not connected. In fact, as the description is wrong. Your goal is to get to 100 posts? soon you'll get there.
Yes they are! Overview:
This game will tell the story of Milly before the arrival in Harem Resort. This right here connects them

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
In a sense, this guy is right, because there is a completely different game in which the same Milly comes to the island. I didn't play that other game nor this one because of all the confusion, I didn't see any scenes in the image files between Milly and the main character, but I did see scenes with Milly and some girl. So, no matter what I do, Milly's going to go to the island and fuck, maybe not with a male, but with another female, and this should make me feel better?
Guys, of course, you like to masturbate your mind. I repeat, if you think it is NTR, even if it has no content don't play the game.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
Jul 15, 2019
Lo
Lol all I ment from the start was just making a statement about how this story tech can't end on a happy ending because the overview connects this game to the other

Jul 15, 2019
It's n
Guys, of course, you like to masturbate your mind. I repeat, if you think it is NTR, even if it has no content don't play the game.
it's not NTR it's just guy ether gets cucked which it's not cause that's ntr but gets dumbed cause she goes to island lol the overview fucks this story up

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes