Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,062 80.5%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 744 19.5%

• Total voters

edi23

Apr 20, 2023
I loved this first episode, it has everything I wanted to see in ( Dating My Daughter ). I loved seeing Dee free to discover other men and different ways of having sex. I hope Dee enjoys this freedom a lot. The end of the episode was dangerous for the Father(Mick) Dee may come to enjoy being used by ruder Men (Martin+Police) and become a luxury bitch.
This episode had no DP with D+F+Martin
I would like to see couples exchange (D+F) with (G+M)

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello Rusty,

when will the next update be released? ;)
Several weeks is a safe bet.
This is a sort of hobby for me. I'm working on the revamped update, but other real life issues come first.
For instance yesterday I drove to Indiana PA (home of Jimmy Stewart) to look for a truck. The dealer wanted too much and wouldn't deal, so waste of time.
Added that I have to clean out and prep my mother's house for sell and work around my house.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I may just take a screen snip of ones from the game, the new fantasy scenes, and this game and put them in their own folder. May even re-arrange to have the wedding come before the last Martin scene so it looks like Dee brought him along on the honeymoon and made F a cuck for life... :devilish: How about THAT, noob facepalmers. :ROFLMAO:

1683475859178.png
1683476145026.png
1683476190710.png

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I noticed that D is taller than in the original game. If I remember correctly, Dee's head barely came up to F's chest. Here in the attachment, she's almost as tall as him. I Know that he didn't shrink.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I noticed that D is taller than in the original game. If I remember correctly, Dee's head barely came up to F's chest. Here in the attachment, she's almost as tall as him. I Know that he didn't shrink.
rustyv just likes big girls. :p

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Let me check my mega.
Mega hates me. This happens a lot to me.

IMO it'd be better to wait until the revamped v1.2 is up in a few weeks.

Reactions: Big Rooster
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes