Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,056 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 744 19.6%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Spoiler from v.1.2
tea_dee.png

Because the first chapter sets the context for a game the plot stays the same. But I added new content and reworked the dialogue.
I'm getting a video card upgrade next week, after installing I'm going to go back and re-render a few scenes.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Spoiler from v.1.2
View attachment 2504783

Because the first chapter sets the context for a game the plot stays the same. But I added new content and reworked the dialogue.
I'm getting a video card upgrade next week, after installing I'm going to go back and re-render a few scenes.
Is the sushi avoidable? What if I'm allergic to sushi? Why can't we have a choice on whether we want a big fat cheeseburger instead??? There needs to be a sushi tag for this game! I just don't understand why some uncaring game developers don't give us a sushi warning at least!! Next thing you know, Martin will be there with her instead of the Dad and his super believable harem like in 90% of all the other games! Is the elephant going to be eating it off of her using his big long elephant snout too???? :poop:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe i've been looking too much of kristina (dee in sl) but that looks bit off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Since I'm doing a V1.2 of MND, what are the thoughts on F talking more directly with Dee?

Reactions: doccop63

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad but i like more of dots old official easter render.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes