Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,046 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 741 19.6%

• Total voters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You obviously missed a bit in the game if you think that there was no full bestiality lol
closest to that i saw was when d met g's doggy on park. afaik didn't make any choice to block that but also don't care since don't like bestiality.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This game has the potential to be what many of us missed so much in DMD!

In DMD, although Mr Dots intended from the beginning to have also such a .. so called "NTR route" by implementing at the very beginning an option for a later MMF with Martin, when it came to it, in Ch3, the army of NTR haters started their usual attacks and the DMD team decided to no longer go that way in order to not lose money.

At that time i suggested them to make a separate game and call it "Sharing my Daughter" and to go on with both because it is not possible to satisfy in a single game both the pro and the anti NTR fans. They said they can't afford to work on 3 games at the same time (they had already started Sunshine Love at that time).

Now you came with this parody of DMD and our hopes of seeing a really ADULT version of Dee are revived. There is so much you can do in this direction, not only with Martin but there is stuff in the original like the relation with Graham and Olivia that was stopped there but can be developed very nice into a classical swinger relationship, later even a polyamory, mostly when both girls are pregnant from their fathers, at which time they could all move together and then decide to have kids also in the "swapped" combination. Martin and Georgina could also become a couple and swing with F and Dee. Not to mention that Martin also has a daughter.. And there is also Margo and Ryan and her other lovers to play with. And a swinger club in town.. All the good things that were avoided in DMD..

However such developments would require a serious approach to the story, not a parody! It is nice as parody and you have a good sense of humor but what such a development would need would be a SERIOUS concept in which the father is not excluded from almost everything and not cheated! The essence of F&D relationship is trust and consensus in other words netorase, not netorare!

We should see more of F & D talks abut what she is allowed or supposed to do, like in the original, instead of spending hours trying to convince Martin (while dancing for hours) to fuck Dee in front of her father (after they fucked for months behind his back) , for which she must agree to do a strip as a clown in a circus.. I mean, comeon who goes to the circus nowadays? Parents with their SMALL children. Not only under 18 but in fact under 8... Would those kids applaud when they see boobs? I doubt it.

The whole circus thing is in fact for underage kids, and those are usually exactly the "NTR haters". You should not wonder that you already get negative comments from them although you told them in advance to stay away from this if they can't accept the idea of sharing (which they can't). And if they don't even know what a parody is (which they don't).

But on the other side, for the adult "NTR lovers" and "old pervs" such stories like Dee as clown made topless by an elephant have no value. And then after spending hours to talk about this "joke" and you finally get to the sex scene.. there's just a few static pix.. I mean, it should be clear to you that you cant develop this game for the "kids" but your potential adult audience is left with very little for the moment..

At the present level of relationship developments the most you can do would be to make Father a cuck Georgina a nasty woman who wants to steal F from Dee, and maybe later make a real slut out of Dee who fucks the whole town behind Father's back or with him watching. This MAY get you parts of the "NTR lovers" on board but most of them (me included) would prefer a serious, sentimental and really adult approach to such a "route". That is what we missed in the original DMD and you are the only hope for us to finally see a "Sharing my Daughter"! And not at circus level but , lets say.. Monty Python circus :)
I do tend to add humor, but it's not a parody as such. Think of it as more a parallel universe(ish).
It will get more serious and the player will have more choices. This is the first act as it were, therefore it sets the stage for what is to come.

Reactions: Big Rooster

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Nah, the last thing I want to see is Tyra in the story. Won the competition in DMD and got what she wanted. It's her fault if she didn't weigh the consequences yet she continued to harass D through the rest of the story. Me, personally? Let Tyra rot in obscurity. In DMD she got a rep for being a bitch, abusing people, not showing up on time or at all for that matter. Putting her in this story kinda takes away from D since she wouldn't have much contact either Tyra or Hugh especially.
D knows he's a scumbag and would have passed the info along to her dad, Cassandra and anyone else helping her. Her shoots would be where she could avoid locations and clients where they're likely to meet up. D can have a gangbang if she chooses but she doesn't need Tyra involved for that. That's one conflict I'm tired of seeing.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Nah, the last thing I want to see is Tyra in the story. Won the competition in DMD and got what she wanted. It's her fault if she didn't weigh the consequences yet she continued to harass D through the rest of the story. Me, personally? Let Tyra rot in obscurity. In DMD she got a rep for being a bitch, abusing people, not showing up on time or at all for that matter. Putting her in this story kinda takes away from D since she wouldn't have much contact either Tyra or Hugh especially.
D knows he's a scumbag and would have passed the info along to her dad, Cassandra and anyone else helping her. Her shoots would be where she could avoid locations and clients where they're likely to meet up. D can have a gangbang if she chooses but she doesn't need Tyra involved for that. That's one conflict I'm tired of seeing.
I want to see them both working at the local Quick-E-Mart

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
OK I know that Elena is a lot of peoples favorite and she was always one of mine as well. I would love to see her more in this game. One thing about her in DMD is Mr Dots never expanded on her if the MC did not pursue her. Her option in that game was that her Dad's old friend was chasing her and giving her rides in the 2nd chapter. She gave him a handy in his SUV in a parking garage but that was it. I for one would really like to see that part unfold in this game. Whether it is Elena and the old guy sneaking around behind her Dads back or whether it was all planned for a 3some between all of them from the start. This is my official humble request. :HideThePain: And / Or, Elena is also "cheating" on her Dad and his friend with her friends brother from school. Potential soap-opera cheating drama here. I'm just sayin'. Old guy could be her sugar-daddy and paying her way through school while she cheats on him. ;)

Last edited:

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Plz don't tell me it got the bestiality tag because the elephant ripped off her top. Is there actual bestiality content here?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OK I know that Elena is a lot of peoples favorite and she was always one of mine as well. I would love to see her more in this game. One thing about her in DMD is Mr Dots never expanded on her if the MC did not pursue her. Her option in that game was that her Dad's old friend was chasing her and giving her rides in the 2nd chapter. She gave him a handy in his SUV in a parking garage but that was it. I for one would really like to see that part unfold in this game. Whether it is Elena and the old guy sneaking around behind her Dads back or whether it was all planned for a 3some between all of them from the start. This is my official humble request. :HideThePain: And / Or, Elena is also "cheating" on her Dad and his friend with her friends brother from school. Potential soap-opera cheating drama here. I'm just sayin'. Old guy could be her sugar-daddy and paying her way through school while she cheats on him. ;)
Right now on my Patreon site there is a poll over Elena having a larger role in MND.
It's very close, but so far Elena having more involvement isn't going well for her.

• Sad
Reactions: SomeOldFart

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Plz don't tell me it got the bestiality tag because the elephant ripped off her top. Is there actual bestiality content here?
After reading through the comments from players and a co-developer I am reworking the mechanics of this release. By that I mean, typos, how there is too much dialogue on the dance floor and so features of the game like Dee and Georgina in the sex den.
Some of Dee+doggie will be more straight forward.
I am adding a Bachelor Party scene that essentially takes the necessary dialogue off the dance floor and puts it somewhere else to make it less tedious. There will be a chance for Dee to be naughty.
And I cannot stress this enough, no NTR! F suggested Dee having sex with other people, knows about Dee, and (so far) approves of it.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
F suggested Dee having sex with other people, knows about Dee, and (so far) approves of it.
Sorry but sharing is NTR as well
is NETORASE
https://f95zone.to/threads/thread-for-games-focused-on-netorase-and-sharing-content.53464/

and here there are at least 3 or more NTR type
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/

there are also differences in Western NTR and Asian NTR

pushing your girl to have sex with others is NTR! spacially if you watch her...
NTR is not only when u don't know to be cucked!

Reactions: Kri128

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Sorry but sharing is NTR as well
is NETORASE
https://f95zone.to/threads/thread-for-games-focused-on-netorase-and-sharing-content.53464/

and here there are at least 3 or more NTR type
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/

there are also differences in Western NTR and Asian NTR

pushing your girl to have sex with others is NTR! spacially if you watch her...
NTR is not only when u don't know to be cucked!
First of all, you are right about many things. But due to the fact that in the Western world we have the word "cuckold" for netorase, this doesn't really count as NTR here.

In addition, it is a fact that DMD also included sex with other men in its original plan. Not ias NTR, but as sharing. There are even dialogs in the game that hint at this content, even two scene of the original plan still exists in the game: the BJ between Elena and her father's friend, sex between martin and Maria.

The fact that the developer later decided not to do that, instead making an all-vanilla game, once angered and disappointed many fans. There are still more than enough people who want the original plans to be implemented. This is exactly why this parody was created.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's taking the fun out of it.
But...
Look for dogs who like to poke-her.
Red is the color of a dog's true love knot.

• Haha
Reactions: Howdo and oaiki

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Is it currently in the game ? If yes, how do we unlock this event ? I played the game without seeing it...
I actually saw some renders in the game data. But I didn't find any scene about it either. Either they don't exist yet, or they are part of a secret that i couldn't find. If you need it, be welcome! :cool: I don't like such content. I prefer to enjoy the other things :love:

youpla

May 9, 2017
That's taking the fun out of it.
But...
Look for dogs who like to poke-her.
Red is the color of a dog's true love knot.
I guess I'll try to find it, then ! ^^

Anyway, I would like to thank you for this game which is the one many players, me included, were expecting at the start of DMD : something where a pure girl could be, if the player wanted it, totally corrupted and have non-romantic sex with many people, not just the father.

Don't listen to the NTR haters. They are a plague and I still don't understand why F95 administrators don't create a rule where those people should be banned if they complain about a game where NTR fetish is clearly mentioned.

I can't wait to play the next update. Be extreme if you want to. make Dee a total slut, let her wear nasty clothes, make her sell her ass for some pocket money, let her wear piercings and tattoos if you want to, have strapon sex with her mother, try an experimentaldrug to become pregnant with animals, etc...

No limits, just have fun and give us lot of events ! ;) That's what adult games are for !

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes