Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,013 80.5%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 729 19.5%

• Total voters

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Lol. Game and threat are still completely new. Nevertheless, and yet there is a lot more life here now than in the original threat of DMD and Sunsine Love together. I wonder why that is? :unsure::sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But why the love for bbc, im not a small guy but i dont understand why most devs use blackies for ntr. is it like heaven or something.
cause myth says that black dudes have huge dicks and devs use that myth to it's fullest on games and comics.

Reactions: doccop63

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Interesting take on the game. I do agree that making this into a more serious game (the clown thing was just silly) would be MUCH better, but hey, it's pr0n.

Also, minor quibble. You keep misspelling "udders" as "utters." There are several more typos but that repeated one is annoying.
I'll fix it in the next update.
After your read through the text over and over you start to miss things.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and oaiki

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm about to take a good look at this parody. The first impression is quite good. The game provides the content that is missing in DMD, that was once planned differently than it actually turned out to be. For that reason alone he can be sure of a certain degree of success. (y)

However, the developer has to be a little more careful with the texts. It's actually full of spelling mistakes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul
Dec 16, 2022
Interesting take on the game. I do agree that making this into a more serious game (the clown thing was just silly) would be MUCH better, but hey, it's pr0n.
The fact that it's a more light-hearted game which doesn't take itself too seriously was probably the saving grace for me, not being into daddy incest and stuff. I liked the short clown intermission :ROFLMAO:

I like some dirty talk and build up, but there was too much repetition of it compared to too few renders in the sex scenes imo (are you ready, daddy?) Like, 2-3 more renders from different angles, with different positions etc. would have gone a long way. Overall, I think the script could do with some careful pruning in some places. Good luck with your future development, keep it up.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
no, but i at least expected a choice in the matter.
instead it just goes straight to her fucking martin and saying its what i wanted.
no choice for open relationship, no choice for sharing with guys, no choice for choosing martin.
it just goes straight into netorare despite there being no tag for it attached to this game.
this is not swinging, this is straight up cheating and netorare.

its all good if people want to play NTR games but make sure it is tagged properly.
hence i stand by my original comment.
I seriously wouldn't bother, this is for people who think dee is real and are obsessed with her beyond reason. Let those obviously well adjusted people have it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The fact that it's a more light-hearted game which doesn't take itself too seriously was probably the saving grace for me, not being into daddy incest and stuff. I liked the short clown intermission :ROFLMAO:

I like some dirty talk and build up, but there was too much repetition of it compared to too few renders in the sex scenes imo (are you ready, daddy?) Like, 2-3 more renders from different angles, with different positions etc. would have gone a long way. Overall, I think the script could do with some careful pruning in some places. Good luck with your future development, keep it up.
Yeah I have a problem with too much dialogue.
I'm keeping this in mind for the next update.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
She come back in later.
I've been debating giving her a bigger roll (hee-hee) in the next update.
Would you consider NOT doing it with breast surgery? Use drugs, alchemy, magic, parasites, or whatever. Genuine boobage is far better than fake boobage. :3

Reactions: TommyTuba

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Considering I've been binge watching Supernatural while rendering the alchemy-magic thing has appeal.
But I was thinking more just basic maturing.

Last edited:
Reactions: JonasSnr
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes