Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,045 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 741 19.6%

• Total voters
Dec 16, 2022
hi
can someone help me on how to install the game it shows me this pic
IDK what you're trying to run, but this doesn't look like a renpy game...You just have to extract the files, no installation required. Folder structure should look like this and run the .exe
Untitled.png

PS: Use 7zip to extract the game files, download should not be a executable, but .zip file.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Me too! Remember Ruby? Hope she makes an appearance as well.
I would need the duf for her and I don't see MrDots sharing it with me. LOL
But if I had Ruby I would definitely add her. It was crappy the way she had a quick cameo in the last chapter of DMD.
IMO a Ruby game has potential.

Reactions: Big Rooster

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hi
can someone help me on how to install the game it shows me this pic
Try

This is v.1-b. I tries to clean up the spelling I missed and need someone to play test it.

Reactions: riddikk91

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
But if I had Ruby I would definitely add her. It was crappy the way she had a quick cameo in the last chapter of DMD.
Hugh wouldn't be bad either. In the original game he made D a clearly immoral offer. It would be great if you could at least become something in this game. No matter whether voluntarily or in the form of blackmail. You could do it in such a way that D actually goes into the hotel room with him and spreads his legs for him. And Tyra secretly photographs or films it. And so it happens in this game that the model competition does not end in D's favour. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RustyV

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
well that this needs like A LOT. :p

starting plot is "bit" edited version of what happened in dmd and so far no full bestiality.
You obviously missed a bit in the game if you think that there was no full bestiality lol
Woofwoof.PNG

Woof Woof indeed!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
no, but i at least expected a choice in the matter.
instead it just goes straight to her fucking martin and saying its what i wanted.
no choice for open relationship, no choice for sharing with guys, no choice for choosing martin.
it just goes straight into netorare despite there being no tag for it attached to this game.
this is not swinging, this is straight up cheating and netorare.

its all good if people want to play NTR games but make sure it is tagged properly.
hence i stand by my original comment.
there's no NTR in an open relationship. if your complaint is she has sex with other guys

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Many more hot girls were abandoned by MrDots...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
How should a game that doesn't have an NTR in terms of storytelling, now "have more NTR? To do that, the NTR would have to start first. D and F have an open relationship. And D enjoys it to the fullest in this parody. NTR is something completely different.
The joke was obviously lost on you. I'm a fan of New Titty Rings...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul and exazubi
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes