Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,056 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 744 19.6%

• Total voters

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It was fun, I like the idea of making Dee a big slut. I hope Elena will be the same or even more naughty, even if I also hope the bestiality stuff I can already foresee will be avoidable.
If I had to name one thing I found annoying and which could very easily be corrected, it would be that sometimes the dirty talk is just too long and a bit over the top, with Martin at least. At some point I was like "OK JUST FUCK HER ALREADY OMG" while skipping the extra-dialogues. It concerns very little of the game though, but well.
I kinda hope some more guys from the main game will appear, like the other father, the photographer, or the producer. Making a Georgina x Martin miniscene was a good idea, I didn't expect it (I just wish it'd have been longer lol).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I honestly thought dee+doggy would get a more negative reaction that's why I made it and Easter Egg.
I can change it to an option if there is want for that.
your game (well fanfiction from dmd) so you can add whatever you want on it (even dee spending whole day on bdsm club or getting gangbanged by black gangstas).

youpla

May 9, 2017
I honestly thought dee+doggy would get a more negative reaction that's why I made it and Easter Egg.
I can change it to an option if there is want for that.

Please do !
As crazy the story could become given your take on the story, we can also expect that Dee will fall in love with a dog and officially marry him. Why not ? ^^

I'd also like to have her mother going through a midlife crisis and going haywire : living the life of a night woman, dressing up like a prostitute, going into bars, seducing young girls (maybe Elena ?), etc...

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Very disappointed so far. Damn little girl on girl, the dad is now pretty much just a cuck, and pretty much all episode 1 is about blacking up the daughter with a guy that makes a box of rocks look smart. Boobzo was cute and funny ... was expecting some elephant dick there but maybe in the future eh?, the alternate bondage scene was dumb as shit. Could have done without half the episode being an argument about getting a tat, shaving her head, or getting knocked up. Having actual Dad dialog rather would be good. Don't mind 3somes, but having an option of not going black dipshit would be nice. If you keep the bondage scene with dipshit, at least give him dialog where it becomes apparent he is fantasizing about banging his own daughter. The easter eggs are way too hard to find.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Very disappointed so far. Damn little girl on girl, the dad is now pretty much just a cuck, and pretty much all episode 1 is about blacking up the daughter with a guy that makes a box of rocks look smart. Boobzo was cute and funny ... was expecting some elephant dick there but maybe in the future eh?, the alternate bondage scene was dumb as shit. Could have done without half the episode being an argument about getting a tat, shaving her head, or getting knocked up. Having actual Dad dialog rather would be good. Don't mind 3somes, but having an option of not going black dipshit would be nice. If you keep the bondage scene with dipshit, at least give him dialog where it becomes apparent he is fantasizing about banging his own daughter. The easter eggs are way too hard to find.
So basically change the entire game.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
OhWee can tell you I tend to over work a project, and the MND reboot is no exception.
I shifted dialogue and added a strip club(Gentlemen's Club) that I knew very well were I live.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
play another game or better yet make your own

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
Havent played this yet. Would like to see the wife back. Make it so that she never cheated and you still have a good relationship and you also share her with other men along with Dee or instead of the wife make it Georgina your new gf. Although I can understand if you just wanna focus on Dee in which case I am still here for the sharing content without it turning into NTR where it happens without the mc knowing.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Havent played this yet. Would like to see the wife back. Make it so that she never cheated and you still have a good relationship and you also share her with other men along with Dee or instead of the wife make it Georgina your new gf. Although I can understand if you just wanna focus on Dee in which case I am still here for the sharing content without it turning into NTR where it happens without the mc knowing.
NTR without the partner noticing is just cheating, no NTR. Furthermore, the parody is based on the fact that F and D have an open relationship, a dialogue that also exists in the original game, by the way. So it's sharing, not cheating. So it's no NTR either. That's why the game doesn't have an NTR tag.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Will you be doing more games with dee, and keep up the great work
Probably not.
I like the Dee character and will use her when I can. Between MND and my contribution to FMF I created a Dee who is not like D in DMD. Plus the Dee model that OhWee created (the one in MND) is not exactly the same as DMD's D. Personally I perfer OhWee's version.
That being said I have a game/comic on my Patreon page "SLUT Force" comics that uses the Dee model.
OhWee designed the banner.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes