Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,062 80.5%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 744 19.5%

• Total voters

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
View attachment 2547294
I'm running a poll on my Patreon site on if F should have more dialogue.
Vote before the 22nd.
Yes, but in a submissive way while D still eithers cheats with Martin or does things with Martin in front of F and F only gets to fap while it happens, but D still heavily teases F so he still wants to marry her and gives her a ring.... :love: Not to beat a dead horse but Elena could play a part too by F confiding in her about the situation but she is also cheating and getting with her F's older friend that is really her sugar daddy now and paying for her school, so she has to pay him back on the side without the F of D knowing. :love: And throw in an octopus so there can be a tentacle tag... :LOL:

Last edited:

youpla

May 9, 2017
I think it's better to focus on the daughter's point of view and let her explore many things as her dad is a secondary character. We had enough father-daughter relationship in the original game and that is what killed the game.

Personally, I'd like to see the duaghter corrupting her mother, with the MILF becoming more and more submissive toward her daughter to the point of becoming her human sex pet.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think it's better to focus on the daughter point of viw and let her explore many things as her dad is a secondary character. We had enough father-daughter relationship in the original game and that is what killed the game.

Personally, I'd like to see the duaghter corrupting her mother, with the MILF becoming more and more submissive toward her daughter to the point of becoming her human sex pet.
Yeah! despite Rachel being strict with Dee, in reality, Rachel is submissive and Dee, despite her innocent demeanor has a very much alpha presence.

Pretty much done w/ *F*. he should be an npc now

Reactions: oaiki and youpla

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
dee_puke_4.png
Just a quick update on my progress. The images are done, now I have to code them and their story line into the game. Plus an event is being moved to a later update. Turns out I'm more ambitious than is necessary for a revamp, but I hope you'll like the results.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There was one planned, the first release provides background and set the plot so choices there are limited.
If you remember Dee has a choice of who to call up for a date at he end of v.1.
However, the Lesbian path will cut out a fair amount of options for Dee.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes