Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,015 80.5%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 729 19.5%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Definitely like the idea of this game and enjoyed parts of it but man that club scene felt like it had an hour of talking and then the hotel sex was over in thirty seconds. Overall enjoyed it though.
Yeah the club scene got away on me.
Did you do the ladies room bj scene? It has more humor than the mens room scene.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note for those that are commenting on the quality of the renders and such.

Keep in mind that RustyV has been doing this with a Ryzen 3600 (6 core/12 threads/decent) BUT with only a 1660 Ti with 6GB of VRAM. So essentially a '10 series' era GPU which is a tiny bit slower than the older GTX 1080 8GB, which was released WAAAAY back in 2016...

My point is that I'm amazed with how RustyV has managed with essentially a very dated GPU architecture at this point, and to fit his scenes on that 6GB card... It's not impossible obviously, but this is probably a major reason why the render quality is what it is. I do my renders at 4K and downsize them to HD (1920 x 1080) to help reduce grain, but RustyV just hasn't had that option.

I've been suggesting for a while now that RustyV grab an RTX 3060 as it's a budget friendly card that has 12GB of VRAM, and is MUCH faster than his current 1660 Ti. I don't regret at all telling him to buy the rig he now has (it fit his budget at the time) and the Ryzen 3600 should be just fine for a graphics card upgrade. But of course people have budgets and other things to spend money on, and RustyV has been doing his renders for free for years now, for all y'all!

Some of the most brilliant work in part 1 of FmF was almost all RustyV. I threw out a few ideas for him, and he ran with them. There's a bunch more FmF stuff from RustyV that has been done for a while now, that will be shared in some form fairly soon if all goes well. But I digress...

My point here is that, if you like this game, and want to help support a graphics card upgrade, well there is RustyV's Patreon... in the meantime, just be aware of his hardware limitations!

AFAIK RustyV isn't starving or anything, but this rendering/game thing has been 'just for fun' up to this point, hence not a budget priority.

Carry on!
OhWee
:cool:

Last edited:

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Yeah, Rusty V! Congratz! It's always lovely to see more of Dee and her friends! Don't bother about complainers! You did an amazing job! And when you upgrade your equipment, you'll fly because you've learned how to optimize your work and get the best of your actual equipment! This is always the best way to go because you learn how to get the best of what you have! It's like learning guitar on a shitty one and, when you get a Gibson or a Fender, you kill. In contrast, some rich kids get the ultimate equipment from papa, with loads of effects (and an electronic tuner, so they don't develop their ears), and, thus, they don't know how to make an unplugged (shitty or not) guitar sound good! Keep up the amazing work, and I look forward to seeing more of it!

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Just a quick note for those that are commenting on the quality of the renders and such.

Keep in mind that RustyV has been doing this with a Ryzen 3600 (6 core/12 threads/decent) BUT with only a 1660 Ti with 6GB of VRAM. So essentially a '10 series' era GPU which is a tiny bit slower than the older GTX 1080 8GB, which was released WAAAAY back in 2016...

My point is that I'm amazed with how RustyV has managed with essentially a very dated GPU architecture at this point, and to fit his scenes on that 6GB card... It's not impossible obviously, but this is probably a major reason why the render quality is what it is. I do my renders at 4K and downsize them to HD (1920 x 1080) to help reduce grain, but RustyV just hasn't had that option.

I've been suggesting for a while now that RustyV grab an RTX 3060 as it's a budget friendly card that has 12GB of VRAM, and is MUCH faster than his current 1660 Ti. I don't regret at all telling him to buy the rig he now has (it fit his budget at the time) and the Ryzen 3600 should be just fine for a graphics card upgrade. But of course people have budgets and other things to spend money on, and RustyV has been doing his renders for free for years now, for all y'all!

Some of the most brilliant work in part 1 of FmF was almost all RustyV. I threw out a few ideas for him, and he ran with them. There's a bunch more FmF stuff from RustyV that has been done for a while now, that will be shared in some form fairly soon if all goes well. But I digress...

My point here is that, if you like this game, and want to help support a graphics card upgrade, well there is RustyV's Patreon... in the meantime, just be aware of his hardware limitations!

AFAIK RustyV isn't starving or anything, but this rendering/game thing has been 'just for fun' up to this point, hence not a budget priority.

Carry on!
OhWee
:cool:
I think the renders are reasonable for what they are, just need a little denoising

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
Did you expect Dee and her entourage to be devoted to just 1 partner?
This is the "fuck'em all" gals.
no, but i at least expected a choice in the matter.
instead it just goes straight to her fucking martin and saying its what i wanted.
no choice for open relationship, no choice for sharing with guys, no choice for choosing martin.
it just goes straight into netorare despite there being no tag for it attached to this game.
this is not swinging, this is straight up cheating and netorare.

its all good if people want to play NTR games but make sure it is tagged properly.
hence i stand by my original comment.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Oh yeah!!!!!! Cool one RustyV... looking forward to the next update when you get around to it... thread is now "watched"!!!!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This game has the potential to be what many of us missed so much in DMD!

In DMD, although Mr Dots intended from the beginning to have also such a .. so called "NTR route" by implementing at the very beginning an option for a later MMF with Martin, when it came to it, in Ch3, the army of NTR haters started their usual attacks and the DMD team decided to no longer go that way in order to not lose money.

At that time i suggested them to make a separate game and call it "Sharing my Daughter" and to go on with both because it is not possible to satisfy in a single game both the pro and the anti NTR fans. They said they can't afford to work on 3 games at the same time (they had already started Sunshine Love at that time).

Now you came with this parody of DMD and our hopes of seeing a really ADULT version of Dee are revived. There is so much you can do in this direction, not only with Martin but there is stuff in the original like the relation with Graham and Olivia that was stopped there but can be developed very nice into a classical swinger relationship, later even a polyamory, mostly when both girls are pregnant from their fathers, at which time they could all move together and then decide to have kids also in the "swapped" combination. Martin and Georgina could also become a couple and swing with F and Dee. Not to mention that Martin also has a daughter.. And there is also Margo and Ryan and her other lovers to play with. And a swinger club in town.. All the good things that were avoided in DMD..

However such developments would require a serious approach to the story, not a parody! It is nice as parody and you have a good sense of humor but what such a development would need would be a SERIOUS concept in which the father is not excluded from almost everything and not cheated! The essence of F&D relationship is trust and consensus in other words netorase, not netorare!

We should see more of F & D talks abut what she is allowed or supposed to do, like in the original, instead of spending hours trying to convince Martin (while dancing for hours) to fuck Dee in front of her father (after they fucked for months behind his back) , for which she must agree to do a strip as a clown in a circus.. I mean, comeon who goes to the circus nowadays? Parents with their SMALL children. Not only under 18 but in fact under 8... Would those kids applaud when they see boobs? I doubt it.

The whole circus thing is in fact for underage kids, and those are usually exactly the "NTR haters". You should not wonder that you already get negative comments from them although you told them in advance to stay away from this if they can't accept the idea of sharing (which they can't). And if they don't even know what a parody is (which they don't).

But on the other side, for the adult "NTR lovers" and "old pervs" such stories like Dee as clown made topless by an elephant have no value. And then after spending hours to talk about this "joke" and you finally get to the sex scene.. there's just a few static pix.. I mean, it should be clear to you that you cant develop this game for the "kids" but your potential adult audience is left with very little for the moment..

At the present level of relationship developments the most you can do would be to make Father a cuck Georgina a nasty woman who wants to steal F from Dee, and maybe later make a real slut out of Dee who fucks the whole town behind Father's back or with him watching. This MAY get you parts of the "NTR lovers" on board but most of them (me included) would prefer a serious, sentimental and really adult approach to such a "route". That is what we missed in the original DMD and you are the only hope for us to finally see a "Sharing my Daughter"! And not at circus level but , lets say.. Monty Python circus :)

Last edited:

Chellophane

Jan 18, 2022
This game has the potential to be what many of us missed so much in DMD!

In DMD, although Mr Dots intended from the beginning to have also such a .. so called "NTR route" by implementing at the very beginning an option for a later MMF with Martin, when it came to it, in Ch3, the army of NTR haters started their usual attacks and the DMD team decided to no longer go that way in order to not lose money.

At that time i suggested them to make a separate game and call it "Sharing my Daughter" and to go on with both because it is not possible to satisfy in a single game both the pro and the anti NTR fans. They said they can't afford to work on 3 games at the same time (they had already started Sunshine Love at that time).

Now you came with this parody of DMD and our hopes of seeing a really ADULT version of Dee are revived. There is so much you can do in this direction, not only with Martin but there is stuff in the original like the relation with Graham and Olivia that was stopped there but can be developed very nice into a classical swinger relationship, later even a polyamory, mostly when both girls are pregnant from their fathers, at which time they could all move together and then decide to have kids also in the "swapped" combination. Martin and Georgina could also become a couple and swing with F and Dee. Not to mention that Martin also has a daughter.. And there is also Margo and Ryan and her other lovers to play with. And a swinger club in town.. All the good things that were avoided in DMD..

However such developments would require a serious approach to the story, not a parody! It is nice as parody and you have a good sense of humor but what such a development would need would be a SERIOUS concept in which the father is not excluded from almost everything and not cheated! The essence of F&D relationship is trust and consensus in other words netorase, not netorare!

We should see more of F & D talks abut what she is allowed or supposed to do, like in the original, instead of spending hours trying to convince Martin (while dancing for hours) to fuck Dee in front of her father (after they fucked for months behind his back) , for which she must agree to do a strip as a clown in a circus.. I mean, comeon who goes to the circus nowadays? Parents with their SMALL children. Not only under 18 but in fact under 8... Would those kids applaud when they see boobs? I doubt it.

The whole circus thing is in fact for underage kids, and those are usually exactly the "NTR haters". You should not wonder that you already get negative comments from them although you told them in advance to stay away from this if they can't accept the idea of sharing (which they can't). And if they don't know what a parody is (which they don't).

But on the other side, for the adult "NTR lovers" and "old pervs" such stories like Dee as clown made topless by an elephant have no value. And then after spending hours to talk about this "joke" and you finally get to the sex scene.. there's just a few static pix.. I mean, it should be clear to you that you cant develop this game for the "kids" but your potential adult audience is left with very little for the moment..

At the present level of relationship developments the most you can do would be to make Father a cuck Georgina a nasty woman who wants to steal F from Dee, and maybe later make a real slut out of Dee who fucks the whole town behind Father's back or with him watching. This MAY get you parts of the "NTR lovers" on board but most of them (me included) would prefer a serious, sentimental and really adult approach to such a "route". That is what we missed in the original DMD and you are the only hope for us to finally see a "Sharing my Daughter"! And not at circus level but, let's say.. Monty Python circus :)
Wow, that is my sentiments right there. I love the original story to begin with and the swinging especially. This is closer to the way I wanted the story to go with her being shared as you said consensually with adult conversations about the whole topic and also a route with straight ntr with her fucking behind his back is what I would have done to appease people it might have been harder to do but, again maybe more subs from both sides of the fence potentially made you more money. Another thing being in the swingers club with Dee and having her give the other guy a bj in the original was one of the hottest scenes in my opinion with this said, I wanted more of that scenario but in my mind didn't quite pan out as I'd hoped. I love the swinging genre if you didn't know! :) But it isn't a big genre on VNs right now and not alot of games have it implemented yet hopefully we will have many more but with a decently realistic depiction of it in the future.

Reactions: rgnar62

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Interesting take on the game. I do agree that making this into a more serious game (the clown thing was just silly) would be MUCH better, but hey, it's pr0n.

Also, minor quibble. You keep misspelling "udders" as "utters." There are several more typos but that repeated one is annoying.

Reactions: RustyV
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes